Homework

*this photo has nothing to do with this chapter. Just liked it here 🙂*

I leaned against the car panting. God. I hate running so much. I looked over at Cameron who seemed unfazed by the amount we just ran. He also seemed unfazed, by me yelling that there was a naked lady. Weirdo.

"Cameron? Why didn't you look over when I mentioned a naked girl?" His lack of horniness surprised me.

"Well Swagger, I prefer not to violate women like that. It's not polite you know." He chuckled at his stupid little bit.

"Yeah. I guess your right." I chuckled under my breath getting in the car. Rolling down the windows, I flipped him off him off before backing out of the parking lot. I saw the boys panting in my rear view as they got to Cams car and began fighting over the front seat.

The drive home was short and sweet. I took this time to wind down a bit more before my big night. As I got home I sprayed myself with a lavender scent so my mom thought I was with a girl instead of smoking pot. Yes. She would rather me having sex than smoking dope. She was weird like that. Looking at the time it was about six-ish so I stepped out of the car.

As I opened the door I was met by my mom. She smiled at me and waved.

"I'm off to work now hunny. I left some money on the counter. Get yourself a pizza or something tonight." She said.

"Thanks." I hugged her and thanked her.

As the door closed I took my phone out to order my pizza.It was around seven when Stephanie got there. We took a few dabs and the rest is hazy.

*Back to present time*

I groaned. That sort of shit pissed me off. The only thing about smoking pot that sucks, I get to high to remember anything and I don't know what the fuck happened. Or what the hell I did. It pissed me off.

As a reflex I had automatically washed myself. Fuck me. It was Friday. One last day until my acid trip.
I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying myself off. After getting dressed I did a half-ass job of drying my hair and brushed my teeth. Had to make sure I was ready for any lady to come my way.

As I walked out of the bathroom I decided to assess the damage I had done to my phone.

"Fuck me." I groaned. The screen was completely shattered and it wouldn't turn on.

"Eric! There's someone at the door for you." Walking downstairs I noticed my mom had made breakfast. I also noticed that Stephanie was at the door.

"Hey," she said as I arrived at the door. "I was wondering if I left my bra here?"

"Uh... Yeah. It's up in my room. Want me to go grab it?" She was really awkward and I kind of felt bad.

"Ah... Yes please." She said.

I ran upstairs putting it in an old weed bag I found in my room. I ran downstairs and handed it to her.
"Here. Sorry. It's gonna smell like weed for a few days." I mumbled.

"It's fine... So I'll see you at school I guess?"

"Yeah. Actually do you remember last night? I can't remember anything," God this is so fucking awkward.

"Yeah we kinda hung out and whatever. I have to get home. Bye," she scurried back to the black mustang that was waiting on the road.

"Bye..."

I closed the door and walked to the table to eat breakfast. I pulled out my Juul taking a hit before putting it back in my pocket.

"You gotta stop smoking Eric. It's not good for you." My mom said.

"I know. It's so addicting though. Can't really help it. It's a force of habit."

She rolled her eyes and set a plate in front of me.

She had made me my favorite breakfast food. French toast and sausage links. She also topped it with strawberries and whipped cream to make it more delicious. I absolutely destroyed the French toast before rinsing my plate off in the sink.

"Mom?" I asked while filling the dish washer.

"Yes?"

"Can I use your phone to call Cameron?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled. Cameron was the suck up. My mom loved him. Almost more than she loves me. Actually a few times I caught her looking at him funny. Maybe my mom has a crush on my best friend?

I picked up her phone and dialed his number. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hey. Break your phone again?" Cameron knew me to well. We had been best friends ever since we met.

"Yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"Lemme guess. You chucked it at the wall because you lost a call of duty match but didn't wanna break your controller!" He had the right idea I guess.

"Nope. Stupid alarm wouldn't shut up."

"Ha! God you're so lame."

"I need you to let Matt know to bring his old one to school today." Matt's parents were pretty loaded so he got a new iPhone every time they came out with one. I mean the man drove a modded Supra to school everyday.

"Okay. I'll let him know when I pick him up."

"Ok thanks Cam. I'll see you at school."

"Mhm. Bye," I could hear his mom yelling through the phone about something stupid before the call ended.

I set the phone back on the counter before running back upstairs and grabbing my backpack from my room.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going to be spending the weekend at Mason's just so you know." I was hoping she didn't get suspicious.

"Fine. But you're cleaning your room when you get home."

"Mhm. Bye mom."

I headed out the door and hopped into my car. Starting it up I headed towards school.