twø

||Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell||First person||

I stepped out of the house and started walking down the street towards the local Starbucks- my workplace. I was a cashier. I liked my job, it wasn't that hard, and I got paid just enough to live a comfy life alone. I didn't really have friends, but I didn't need them- or so I thought. I haven't had a great friend since I was 16 (when I had that huge fight with my bestie, and she never talked to me again), so I completely got used to being alone. But that changed today.

I got to the Starbucks earlier, and started to pack out the stuff on the counter. I heard the door open, and a shy looking girl walked in.
"H-hi" she said. "Hey, you're the new girl?" I asked. "Yeah, my name is Jenna. Jenna Black.". "Welcome then, Jenna! I'll show you around."

After my shift, I headed home. I was thinking about Jenna. She's a nice girl, we talked a lot, but she somehow looked familiar. As I arrived home, I took a shower, ate dinner, watched a few episodes of Friends. Then I went to sleep.

The next day, I stepped out of my apartment and was about to lock my front door, when I heard loud car horns and a huge crashing sound. I ran to the window in the corridor to check where the sound was coming from. As I looked out, I gasped. Two cars crashed horribly. And I screamed when I realized that one of the cars belonged to my cute neighbor, Tyler.

|{•}|

Author's note:

I actually don't know what I'm doing, but I like it :)