føur

The song for the chapter is Saturday by tøp. I have no clue why, but that's how I want it. :)

||Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell||First person||

I stepped into Starbucks, and was surprised that Jenna was already there.
"Oh, hey!! How come you're already here?" I asked "I thought you're not gonna come because you didn't come yesterday." My smile faded as I remembered the car accident. "Well, I came. But thanks for coming early though!" I smiled again. "Well, I would have come early anyway, I couldn't really sleep, cause a very good friend of mine had a car accident yesterday and I couldn't go to zhe hospital with him, and I was stressed out the whole day yesterday. Luckily, he was with his neighbor though, who is, in Tyler's opinion very kind, helpful and caring" I was beaming at this point "Your face is brighter than a lightbulb, Ryana! What are you thinking about?" Jenna laughed. I blushed. Did Tyler really say such nice things about me? "Have you ever met that neighbor of Tyler?" I asked Jenna "No, but Tyler says she's AMAZING, so I'm planning on meeting her sometime" she answered "Well, you have actually met her. It's me" I laughed, and her eyes widened "Are you joking?? That's awesome!!! You're the neighbor of Tyler?? He said soooo many great things about you yesterday on the phone" she smiled at me, honest happiness glowing in her eyes.

After my shift, I went to the park and sat on a bench to read. The weather was beautiful, the sun was shining bright, people were happy, I was in a good mood. I have been reading for more than an hour when somebody poked my head from behind. I shuddered and quickly turned around just to se a grinning Tyler behind me.
"God, you frightened me!" I laughed "Feeling better, huh?"
"Yes, much better" Tyler answered "D'you wanna go to Starbucks?" He asked. I frowned "Dude, I work there!"
"Well then you should test it out as a guest" Tyler smiled. I nodded laughing, closed my book and got up.

We walked into the Starbucks and greeted Jenna, whi also had an afternoon shift today. "Tylerrr, you didn't tell me my coworker is your neighbor!!" Jenna smiled "I wanted her to tell you" Tyler answered. Jenna shook her head "Anyway, what can I get you, Mister?"
"I would like an iced black tea lemonade" Tyler ordered with a dead serious face "and you, Miss?" Jenna asked very politely "I would prefer an iced white chocolate mocha" I tried not to laugh.
"I'll be right back with your orders!" Jenna said and danced away.

Later that night, in my bed, I was thinking about Tyler. The afternoon was super great, we had so much fun. And I started seriously liking Tyler. He's funny, kind, smart, caring and so cute. And I had a feeling he also likes me... I was happy, so happy. I went to sleep but first, I put some twenty one pilots on. Saturday came on shuffle and I started vibing to it, knowing tomorrow's Saturday. Today was great.

|{•}|

Author's note:

Slow down, on Monday
Not a sound, on Wednesday
Might get loud, on Friday
But on Saturday, Saturday, Saturday...

<3