seven

||Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell||First person||

It was the 18th of August. The day before my birthday. I wasn't pretty excited about it, I wasn't expecting anything, I had no family (except my mum, who hasn't talked to me for 4 years) and barely any friends. Yes, there was Tyler. But I didn't even think he knew it was my birthday tomorrow.

I put my phone, my charger and my book into a tote bag, threw my brown Nikes on, and headed to work. I met Jenna on the street, so we went together. I really like her, she's been my best friend lately. Not that I have any other friends except her and Tyler, but still, she's a great girl.

I only had a half an hour left of my shift when I saw Tyler walk past Starbucks woth someone. I was surprised when he didn't come in, but he looked right at me through the huge window. I saw frustration in his eyes, and he was a bit... Scared?? He quickly turned away and continued walking with the girl by his side. I was still staring at the window, surprised, when Jenna came to me and asked me what happened. "Um, I... I saw Tyler, he just walked away" I muttered "You saw Tyler? Why didn't he come in?"
"I have no clue! He looked frustrated and there was also some girl going with him, probably some friend" I said "Ugh, yeah. It's still rude that he didn't even say hi" "Hey, Jenna... Can I tell you a secret?" I suddenly asked "Ugh, yes, yes, of course!" She answered in a surprised tone. I was going to tell her that I kissed Tyler weeks ago and ask her if Tyler said anything about that. "So, uhh, you know..." I started "I'm all ears" Jenna said "You know, I... I... You are an awesome friend" I spit out "oh, well, thank you very much! You're a great friend too" She looked at me, smiling, but a bit confused. Arrgghh, shit. I didn't tell her. Ugh. What if she also likes Tyler?? Ugh, now I embarrassed myself, by telling her this huge secret!

At home, I threw my bag on the floor, took a shower, and sat on the couch with some pizza, and put some FRIENDS on. My favorite series! Aah, I just love FRIENDS! Chandler is my favorite character, and the fact makes it even cooler that we have the same birthday.

I watched 8 episodes altogether. When I turned the TV off and checked the time, it was already past midnight. "Happy birthday to me" I muttered in a sour tone.

I brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

|{•}|

Author's note:

Heyyy, merry Christmas!!! I got a new phone!! It still hurts while I'm writing tho. I should write on my laptop...

Nevermind, I'm too lazy :)

What'd you get? Feel free to comment, I'd REALLY appreciate it

<3