three

||Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell||First person||

I sprinted out of the building as quickly as I have never before, and rushed to the two cars. I felt tears running down my face. I tore the door of Tyler's car open, to see it's owner unconscious. I didn't really care about the person in the other car, I started shaking Tyler instead. He actually woke up and started to speak to me while I sighed in relief.
"Please... Please, don't... I can't do it anymore... Tell them the truth... Tell them it was on purpose!"
At that time, I didn't really care about what he said, I was so happy and relieved that he was alive. So I just tried to comfort him. "Yes, of course Tyler, it's gonna be okay." By the time I stood up to see if the person in the other car was okay, there were many people around. One of them called the ambulance.

A few hours later, a nurse called me in.
"He's gonna be okay, nothing very serious happened. He might need a few hours to wake up though."
So I waited. While I was waiting, I actually thought about what he said back in the car "Tell them it was on purpose..." That's weird. Did he really want to crash in that car?? Did he... did he want to kill himself??? My mind was racing like crazy, but I couldn't ask him yet. I had to wait. I waited for four hours until he woke up. "Ryana..." His voice cracked "Oh my God, Tyler, you're awake!! How are you feeling? I was super worried!!!" Tyler smiled a little, and that's when I realized how cute he actually was... "My head hurts and I feel dizzy, but I'm okay" he said "Thank you for staying here and making sure I'm okay!" I smiled "Of course, you would've done the same thing"

|{•}|

"I've been dealing with a lot lately" Tyler sighed. We were in his apartment and it was nearly midnight already. "I... I thought about suicide too many times in the past few days. I just wished I could disappear, y'know? So I wouldn't have to worry about things, because they wouldn't matter anymore." I looked at him sadly. How would I not know?? I remember so many times sitting in my room, questioning my life, my purpose, thinking about suicide or self-harm...
"Making new music is just so hard for me right now" Tyler said "I don't have inspiration, I don't know what to write about"
I knew Tyler was the lead singer of the duo twenty one pilots, with his best friend as his bandmate, and I actually listened to their music quite often. I wouldn't say I was a fan, but I could relate to so many song lyrics. "I'm just a Starbucks cashier, I don't think I could help you with this kind of stuff" I said a bit embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sure you could!" Tyler laughed. His laugh was adorable. I started to really like him. "Ah, Ryana, you're such a kind person, thanks for coming over" he said. "Don't thank me, it was great talking to you!" I smiled honestly, and he blushed. "Anyway, I should go now. I missed today's shift, and I shouldn't miss tomorrow's too, Jenna's not that good yet." I said as I stood up from the couch. "Jenna? I know a Jenna who works in a Starbucks since yesterday" Tyler's eyes widened "What's her full name?"
"Jenna Black"
"Yes! That's her! That's Jenna. She's a very good friend of mine"
"Oh wow, that's great! I'll tell her tomorrow. Good night, Tyler"
"Good night, Ryana"

|{•}|

Author's note:

To anyone who's reading this book: thank you!!! Love you!