six

||Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell||First person||

It's been weeks since Tyler and I kissed, and still, nothing has changed yet. Tyler is really nice to me, takes me to cool places, but he has never said a word about what happened that night. Did it even mean anything to him, or was he just sad and wasn't thinking of what he was doing? Well, it definitely meant something to me. I was falling in love with Tyler. And the kiss we shared back then was so passionate... Maybe he likes me too? Should I tell him? But I obviously knew I won't tell him, I'm too shy for that.

I checked the weather outside and pulled a beige tank top out of my wardrobe with some denim shorts. I loved my outfit and was so proud when I put my new brown Nike shoes on I've been saving money for. I put my hair in a high messy bun and headed off to work. After my shift, I went to the park, put my headphones on and read All my sons by Arthur Miller. After a few minutes, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I shivered by the feel of the touch and quickly turned around. It was Tyler.
"Watcha reading there? Ooh, All my sons? You know, our band name is twenty one pilots because of this book, huh?" He said "I know, that's why I'm reading it." I beamed. He sat down and we talked for hours and hours.

I am in love.

|{•}|

Author's note:

I have frickin writers block, sorry! Tjis is a short and shitty chapter. I'll try better and longer, I promise!!