Chapter 3

After months macaque and wukong had grown on each other to the point Wukong had found out Macaque and him took the same way to get to they're houses after school. So then him and Macaque walked after school together there was also a icecream truck that would appear after school so Wukong would get them icecream or just a small snack sometimes since people called Wukong the "rich kid" since he always had money and wore nice expensive clothes.

Wukong: I can't believe we ain't even fully friends yet I'm being treated like a sugar daddy to u.

Macaque: aw come on who else would u waste ur money on??

Wukong: um idk? Maybe people I actually like. I can't wait for this school year to end already.

Macaque: I mean it does seem shitty for u since rumors spread around of u being abusive to ur ex, u using her, and other stuff...

Wukong: God that's the worse part thankfully I had people finally believing me that I DIDN'T do that stuff. I mean I'm an asshole I understand but I wouldn't do that type of stuff to someone. I fucking hate her, man. Really wish I didn't date her.

Macaque : mhm... Well at least u have a new gf now!! U and Regina seem like a good match!

(Regina is Spiderqueen I needed a human name for her)

Wukong: How many times do I have to tell u. Me and her aren't dating I mean ya we kiss but it's only for fun man nothing serious. Plus she likes another dude already.

Macaque: I find that really hard to believe.

Wukong: wtv, but anyways we're here. Alr bye, man.

Macaque : BYEEE WUKONGGGGG!!

Macaque says as he crosses the street to get to his house.

Wukong stood there and waited to the cross lady to come and do the same so he could cross for his own way home safely.

(Small explanation; Macaque and Wukong aren't fully friends. Wukong and the Robin person still talked but weren't as close now he's best friends with Regina aka Spiderqueen. Him and her had gotten close to the point they act like a couple but have no feelings for one another. By now it's nearly the end of the yr.)

AN: Im so tired today and I have no idea why. But anyways here u go!!!