Chapter 9

A month had passed or so and Wukong and Macaque were still as close. And it was another day where a class they were in had a sub and that sub didn't care what they did so everyone used they're phones.

Macaque and Wukong joked around the whole class. One of the guys in the class had went live so Wukong decided to screen record it. Macaque was friends with the guy and he gave Wukong his number so he can send the video to him.

Macaque: Ay send me the video

Wukong: um ya but one problem...

Macaque: Oh, right. Give me you're phone I'll put it in.

Wukong: Ok here.

Macaque typed in his number and gave Wukong his phone has. Wukong had changed the name and put a contact photo. Then sent the video. After that him and Wukong started sending random things to each other like memes or just photos of each other.

Weeks have passed Macaque and Wukong got closer becoming best friends and Macaque actually hugged Wukong for the first time. Yet they still never have held hands, Wukong had the chance before but was too scared at that time. Now it's near the end of the school year just on the last semester.

Present time (school nearly ending):

Wukong and Macaque had a free period there since the teacher had left early because of emergency and they had no sub to come in so they let the kids out in the field.

Wukong: Wanna talk over there at the benches?

Macaque: I'm really sleepy I think I'mma take a nap on the grass you could go with Regina though, I don't mind.

Wukong: oh... Ok! Just call me if you need anything!

Shortly after Macaque was just sleeping next to the bench Wukong and Regina were on. Though not even 8 minutes later Macaque woke up asking Wukong for something.

Wukong: You want my sweater..??

Macaque: Can I please use it as a pillow?

Wukong was flustered but agreed since he wanted Macaque to be as comfortable as possible.

Wukong and Regina began to walk around the school
And Wukong kept talking about Macaque.

Wukong: OH MY GOD HE LOOKS CUTE SLEEPING WITH MY SWEATER!

Regina: I'mma have to hear about this for hours huh...

Wukong talked about Macaque till school ended and went to find Macaque so he could get his sweater and they could walk home together.

Now everytime Macaque felt sleepy he'd just ask Wukong to use his sweater so he could use it as a pillow.

A few weeks later:

Teacher: We're going to a field trip at a carnival!

AN: mb for not updating... I've just been busy with shit!