Chapter 8

Another month had passed Azure & Wrong still talked a lot like normally they would call, FaceTime, and play some video games together. And also Macaque and Wukong spoke A LOT. Wukong just thought as Macaque as someone he spoke to. He wanted to be his official friend, but was always too nervous to asked.

One day during Science:

Teacher: Ok, get into groups of 4 please!!

In science they were doing a project and Wukong & Macaque had that class together. Wukong wanted Macaque to join his group and when he turned around... Macaque was already with a different group, unfortunately.

Regina: Why u have so much attitude, man??

Wukong: No reason. Just let me finish this damn thing, ok??

Regina: whatever u say ig.

Yes, Wukong got a bit upset and was pretty much pissed off the whole time. They didn't have enough time to finish the project but the teacher let them have a week on it, thankfully.

During break:

During break the people Wukong was in a group with were also friends with Macaque so they went up to him since they were kinda close.

Person one: WHY'D U LEAVE US, HUH??

Macaque: I THOUGHT U GUYS ALREADY HAD A WHOLE GROUP ALREADY I WAS GON TO U GUYS BUT YK!!

Person two: ig that makes sense BUT STILL come on man.

Wukong just stood quiet the whole thing still a bit pissed but walked away with the others leaving Macaque with other people.

For the rest of the week Macaque would randomly sit at Wukong's group table and talk to them and he always sat next to Wukong. Once the week and project was over Wukong had gotten sick and couldn't present it, unfortunately.

Once Wukong came back to school, he seemed more quiet. Macaque had asked what's wrong and Wukong just said he was "tired". That was a lie, Wukong's drinking addiction just kept coming at him to the point Macaque realized the smell of alcohol on him. But Macaque didn't bat an eye to it and just thought nothing to it.

Months passed and Another semester ended. Once again seats were changed in every class. This time it was near the end of the school yr so every teacher let the class pick they're own seats. Because of that in every class Wukong and Macaque had together they sat in the same table.

For some reason most of the classes the two had together they always had subs for some reason, so they took advantage of that.

Right now Macaque and Wukong were speaking to the sub asking if they could sit in the empty table in the back.

(In every class there was an empty table in the back just incase someone needed to finish a test or something like that while the class did something else.)

Wukong: Can Macaque and I sit in the back please? We promise we'll behave!!

Sub: Fine, but if I catch you two messing around you'll both be set back to your seats.

Wukong: ALRIGHT!!

That was a complete lie. Wukong and Macaque messed around the whole time. They alway finished there work though, thankfully. So they never got in trouble also like I said Macaque and Wukong had gotten closer so once they finish working Wukong would put on something to watch with Macaque, Wukong always loved watching cartoons so he put one of his favorites on. Macaque would get near him and sometimes put his lays on Wukong's lap. Wukong never mind and let him do it.

Macaque also loved how Wukong's hair was really soft. So Wukong would let Macaque brush his hair for him and Macaque LOVED it everytime he always said "your hair is so soft", "how much conditioner do you use??" , "I love playing around with your hair", all kinds of compliments and Wukong enjoyed all of them. Sometimes teacher would have to tell them "this isn't a salon, kids." .

AN: I got nothing.