Chapter 4

Once Wukong arrived home he went to his room, put his things down, then laid down on his bed and began thinking.

Wukong: do I have a crush on that fucker. I mean how?? OUT OF ANYONE REALLY I mean wtf I can't like him I hated him not that long ago but he makes me so happy and crap he's funny, cute, comforting. What the actual fuck I do have feelings for him and I was them gone do I distance myself from him?? Idkkkk. Ima just do homework.

No one: Once Wukong finished doing his homework he took a shower then put on some random shirt and some shorts and just used his phone. After a few hrs he checked the time it was about 10pm but he had a terrible sleep schedule and also terrible mental state at the moment. He was so stressed from school and stressed about the drama he even began growing white streaks of hair. It's been going on for months everytime someone noticed, he would go home and end up dying that part of his hair. So since the stress he would just cry and cry himself to sleep.

Months had passed and the longer Wukong had a crush on Macaque his "small" crush turned into an obsessive. He began to hurt himself just for Macaque and do even worse things to those that hurt his feelings. He would also buy Macaque things day by day. All his excuse was 'I felt bored.' . But unfortunately, Macaque caught on that Wukong had a crush on him and used it to his advantage. He began to just use Wukong.

Present time (last day of school) :

Wukong: [in mind: SHOULD I CONFESS TO HIM RN I MEAN IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL I MEAN I LEGIT LOVE HIM AND WE'RE WALKING HOME IS THIS THE BEST IDEA?? PEOPLE SHIP US AND THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE HE LIKES ME BACK... MAYBE?? ]

Macaque: Yo?? U good?? Ur hella quiet... Something wrong...??

Wukong: huh? Oh I'm fine! No need to worry.

Macaque: Ah alr. Well, our walk is almost over. I guess this is goodbye for now?? See u next school year, Wukong.

Wukong: Mhm! See u next year as well, M-...!

(Whenever Him and macaque had ended walking Macaque would always say Wukong's name but Wukong never did the same. He tried doing this now but couldn't say his name.)

Wukong: (Whispering) Goddamnit. I pussyed out. I couldn't do it. Ima just text Regina what happened.

Text:

Wukong:
Sooooooo...

Regina:
DID U DO IT?? R U GUYS FINALLY DATING?? I hate that bastard and u could do better BUT U GUYS SEEM CUTE TOGETHER SOOO???

Wukong:
I pussyed out.

Regina:
....
Wtf Wukong.

Wukong :
I always have next year don't I 😣??

Regina:
Stfu.

Out of text:

Wukong: *sigh* well I fucked out my chance this time but I'm definitely not confessing through text.

Summer break had finally started. Unfortunately not long after Wukong had been told Macaque had just used him Macaque knew about Wukong's crush on him. And when Wukong found out that took his mental state far far down then it already was. Wukong then HATED Macaque even more then he first did he lost all feelings. Completely ghosting him as well. Wukong had been so heart broken to the point he started to hoe around to distract himself from it. His mother had gotten worried realizing Wukong to just seem... Bitchy. She just thought it was him growing up. But then Wukong would just clean his room randomly for hours till like 4 in the morning she realizing he would just sit in the empty room on the floor doing God knows what.

Wukong had a drinking problem he had already before 6th grade but it kinda wore off till this happened. He didn't grow up in the greatest household. Extremely toxic one actually. So no one cared for his addiction honestly. But now his drinking started happening again he would throw the glass bottles, and once they broke he would pick a piece up and just cnt himself over and over again till there was a small puddle of blood under his arm. For some reason he never really felt the pain so it didn't hurt much.

Summer had passed and so 7th grade started and his dumb luck ran out ig. He found out he had most fucking classes with Macaque. He just said to himself he would just avoid him and if he tried talking to him he would just ignore it.

AN: Wukong is a horrible person and so is Macaque in this story unfortunately.