Chapter 7

About a month had passed of Wukong and Azure dating... Unfortunately Wukong has a habit of getting "bored" .

On text :

Azure: UR BREAKING UP WITH ME?? BUT WHY?

Wukong: I just lost feelings, that's why.

Azure: "lost feelings" U LITERALLY SEEMED SO HAPPY WHEN WE WERE HANGING OUT YESTERDAY??

Wukong: God, why do u have to make this to complicated. Just 'cause I "seemed" happy doesn't mean I actually was.

Azure: Fine, but can we at least still be friends??

Wukong: Sure, idc do wtv u want.

Next day:

Wukong seemed normal but he was just with another friend group, other then the questions about the break up Wukong seemed completely fine like nothing had happened.

Macaque: So u and Azure broke up, what happened??

Wukong: Oh, yk... I just lost feelings.

Macaque: Ah, alr.

About 2 months had passed and Macaque and Wukong had gotten closer again way close. Like near the face close.

During Wukong's last class which he had with Macaque they were speaking with each other meanwhile most the class was gathered around the exit or just seating and talking near the back of the class which was also near the door. And Macaque and Wukong were in the front of the class just speaking till Macaque started to get a bit closer...

Macaque tends to annoy Wukong at times even if it means getting all close.

Macaque just starts to walk near Wukong and just steps on his shoe just to annoy him and guessing Wukong picked up on that and just took his foot away but everytime he did Macaque would just keep doing it and so the closer he got the farther Wukong tried backing away but unfortunately his ass got pinned since he realized he hit the table. Wukong felt his own face heat up the closer Macaque got to his face and then he couldn't take it anymore and kinda pushed him away and just walked to his other friends in the class. Acting like nothing at all had happened.

Once school had ended:

Wukong wasn't uncomfortable when that whole thing happened he was just EXTREMELY flustered. At the time he didn't think he liked him, but he kept thinking about it non-stop.

AN: I don't have anything to really say honestly