Ch 10

Teacher: We're going on a field trip! We'll be going to a carnival! Just next week on Tuesday!

The whole class started talking about what they gonna do for it & making groups together already.

Wukong: AHHHHHH!! I'm so excited!! Oh my god you know what I want!

Regina: To ride with Macaque on one of those "romantic" carnival...

Wukong: I mean that's a way to say it I guess...

Regina: of course.

After that little talk the bell rang since school has now ended & everyone exited the classroom.

Wukong: Shit where tf is he... He's always supposed to meet me up here & he should text me if he has to do some crap for a teacher. I'ma just go now I don't think he's gonna come walking with me today...

Right when Wukong was walking to cross the street he hears a skateboard & automatically knew it was macaque.

Macaque: Wow so you're just going to leave me?

Wukong: I just thought you were helping a teacher or something & I just wanna go home already...

Macaque: Sorry, but nah my friend was just showing me something then I saw you & just came to you instead plus you should already know I would text you if I did need to help one of my teachers!

Wukong: Yeah, I understand don't worry. Anyway so about the field trip, you gonna go, right?

Macaque: Most likely! I was wondering if you wanted to sit next to each other on the bus!

Wukong got super excited once Macaque said that but not trying to make it obvious.

Wukong: oh ya sure... But I'ma most likely be with Regina while actually at the carnival if you don't mind of course.

Macaque: oh don't worry about that it's fine I'ma be with my own friends also.

They continued walking & talking but one thing was off... It was Wukong. Macaque started noticing Wukong seemed scared & paranoid more then ever recently.

Macaque: Are you okay? You seem a lot more quiet then ever.

Wukong obviously wasn't his mental health was honestly getting worse then ever. He feels like most the time he can't rely on others for help. I mean he could talk to Regina but he never thought of it as a series friendship like you talk about your problems only just to only joke around & crap. But he decided to just lie to Macaque not wanting to talk about his problems.

Wukong: I'm fine! I'm just tired didn't get much sleep last night...

Macaque: oh, alright.

AN: HIIIII, haven't updated in awhile sorry about that! I'll may upload more which that's probably a lie sorry again. But anyway ch 10!