Ch 13

On messages;

Wukong: Wait so you do like me?

Macaque: Yeah, I do I have for awhile I was also scared to confess.

Wukong: So does that mean we're dating now...?

Macaque: It's up to you if your ready or not.

Wukong: YES Ive been waiting ages!

So then there Wukong and Macaque got together and lived happily ever after! Wrong. With Macaque's smoking weed addiction and Wukong's drinking problem and with both of there terrible mental states it could've been worse if Macaque wouldn't just accept how Wukong was but he did. We'll be showing how it was at the start doing.

Wukong and Macaque were on a date at the park they have been dating for about a month and they both managed to trick there parents they were with friends. At the moment they were laying down on the grass.

Wukong: I love this so much. I love you, you make me the happiest person in the entire world!

Macaque: I love you too. Now let me hug you! I love your voice...

Wukong: I'm so glad I got to spend my years chasing you and not getting tired of you I don't regret anything at all.

Macaque: Yeah me too... Hey isn't that one of your friends?

Macaque says as he sees a girl walking. Wukong then proceeds to push Macaque off of him and stand up also kicking the blanket they laid on away.

Macaque: what the fuck..

Wukong: Sorry. HEYYYY CHANG'E

Chang'e: Hai Wukong! I saw on your Instagram story you posted the sunset and I could tell it was from here so I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out!

Wukong looks behind him to see Macaque with an dissatisfied look on his face and turned back to Chang'e.

Wukong: Hey maybe another time as you could see I'm in the middle of something with Macaque...

Chang'e: OH! I didn't realize my apologies but of course another time is fine see ya another day!

Wukong then walks back to Macaque.

Macaque: What the fuck was that?

Wukong: Excuse me?

Macaque: You push me off right when a friend is about to see us? What's that about?

Wukong: I just don't like when my friends see me all being lovey dovey, bud.

Macaque: Bud?? You know damn well I said not to call me that. Also really that's your excuse? You don't want your friends seeing you loving someone?

Wukong: No not like that I mean.. You know what I mean.

Macaque: No, I don't. Also I wanna talk about you and that owl?? Wtv his name is.

Wukong: Owl?? ... OH! You mean Ao'lie? What about him...

Macaque: Why are you guys so close and the flirting?

Wukong: It's just what friends do, man. Why are you so fucking pressed about it.

Macaque: You know what? Never mind. Your fucking stupid I'm leaving.

Wukong: Wait no... Come back

Macaque: No, every fucking day I swear talk to me when you ACTUALLY aren't flirting with someone else.

Macaque then just walks home while Wukong is just left in the park... Again.

Wukong: FUCK. Why the fuck is he like this I swear. Overprotective ass. Now I gotta send another paragraph of how much I love him and how's he's special.

On text;

Wukong: I'm sorry, Macaque. What I said back there was horrible I promise I'll never do it again it's just I'm not used to people seeing my soft side since you know I'm mainly an asshole to people but I promise I won't ever pull that shit again on you I'll do anything for you to forgive me please just text me back.

And with that Macaque came back obviously. It was always like that Macaque would get pissed and come back with just one paragraph and it was the same with Wukong too.

On text again. ;

Macaque: I'ma hit one right now.

Wukong: Alrighttt whatever you say I guess!

Wukong never bothered helping Macaque with the addiction instead he actually persuade it. Macaque for Wukong's drinking problem was actually worried about it and asked Wukong to be careful about it.

"Please don't do it too much I'm begging I don't want anything bad to happen to you"

Meanwhile wukong couldn't care less. He did whatever he wanted. Macaque already knew how horrible Wukong actually was but couldn't help but love him.

With Ao'lie and Wukong on messages;

Wukong: You know he thinks something going on between us

Ao'lie: Really? How come...

Wukong: I mean isn't it obvious the way we act towards each other.

Ao'lie: Does he hate me?

Wukong: I doubt that I already made him believe you like someone else and we're just best friends! Anyways wanna hang out like on Tuesday or something?

Ao'lie: Oh ya sure!

With Macaque and Wukong;

Macaque: Who you texting?

Wukong: Ao'lie, I made plans with him for Tuesday.

Macaque: oh... Alright.

Macaque had just decided to ignore how Ao'lie and Wukong are at this point. No point in changing someone who won't change.

──────────────────────────────────

AN: dw guys I'll keep the relationship for a few more chapters!