sour-bling2

•free bird!

Aina Sadik Jaa is a 16yr old girl leaving in Abuja. Her father, Abbakar Sadik Jaa is known as the richest man in the whole of Africa, a Nigerian man from Zazzau.

Abbakar Sadik Jaa is into several types of money making business. He's into mining mineral resources, production of goods, importing and exporting of goods and lots more. He has his own ship's, helicopters, private jets and so on, not just that he also engage in building up hotels, bars, restaurants and whatnot.

He is also known as the owner of the QN airlines, though people rumor that it those not actually belong to him but to another person that is unknown. Well that may likely be the truth, after all rumours are based on clues, tips and hints.

It is said that The Jaa family's wealth has been inherited right from their forefathers, and the zeal to make more money runs in their blood.

Abbakar Sadik Jaa loves his daughter so much. She's the only source of happiness he has. Him and his sister being the only children of their late parents didn't know what it feels like to be loved by one's parents, their father had always been a busy man, same applies to their mother who was the United Arab Emirates ambassador before they both kicked the bucket.

Aina been the only daughter to her father is the true definition of over pampered yet disciplined child. Her father those not see her wrong doing in any way, but is also strict with her. He doesn't want a bad image for his only female child, and it's said that raising a female child is harder than raising a son.

Aina lost her mother at the age of three, as a result of some misunderstandings between her mother and another family. She learnt from Goggo Jannah (her father's only sister) that her late mother was being stabbed during the argument which led to her sudden death. She will never forgive those people that separated her from her mother.

Aina's mother is a beautiful woman from alexandria, an old city in egypt. Most people say she looks exactly like her mom and even more beautiful than her mother because she has longer hair and even better body structure, not that her mother's body is not to die for, her mother's eyes are a mixture of different colors while hers are black, sometimes Aina's  eyes also changes to different colors but only if she's angry or aroused.

Her mother is from a small mystery village of witches, and of course her mother is also a witch.

Sabriyya Muazu, who's Jannah Jaa's close friend got married to Aina's father after the death of his wife. She and Jannah Jaa are retired models, and also close friends during their modeling career era, they only model for famous and rich brands.

She was the one who filled the space of a mother to Aina, well she can never fill in her mother's space but even without nothing, she was the one who brought her up...

"I want my hair to be done, i want my nails polished, i don't even think I can make it by 12." Aina stated. In a tender manner, she used her long fair fingers to count on every single demand, and then stood up, making her way to the stairs.

"Aina, I'm I hallucinating or I just heard you said you'll be making it to somewhere by 12? I'm quite sure you're aware that I'll not allow that to happen. Besides, your dad can return home any moment, he went to approve the screening of new workers for the royal villa, he also said since he has gotten you a car, he will be getting you a well trained and qualified driver that would be taking you out and would protect you." Sabriyya said, looking at the girl in a way that shows despair.

Aina that has already begin to run and jump up the stairs took a sudden halt, before biting her tongue hard. her basket mouth has let the cat out of the bag, she lazily open her mouth to speak but decided to keep shut instead, she dropped her hands to the side and turned in a slow-motion like manner.

"Oh my dear aunt, perhaps you had a dejavu. How could I leave the house hm?" She stated dramatically placing her fingers beneath her chin.

"By the way, that means I'll be a free bird? The driver would be taking me outside this cage you say?!" She exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness as she beamed.

Aunt sabriyya moved closer to where she's standing and drag her cheek "That will be your dad's decision. But I'll go for a yes, because there's No essence of buying the car if you're not going to use it!" She smiled, and didn't bother giving her a hug because she's quite aware the girl dislikes body contact.

"Praise be to God! Isn't dad the best daddy in the world?"

"Yes sure! He is!"

Aina sluggishly turned around and ran back to her room. She's always been a running girl since she's a child and now that she's grown up, she's still fond of running. She'll say; I love running a lot.

Sabriyya let out a sigh of relief and ordered some certain maids to go and do Aina's hair and nails.
_______________

Banger❗️
If you hadn't read that -boring- explanatory part, please read it for clarity purposes.
If you're a callous reading type of person like me! Then I'm pretty sure you're kinda bored by now yh?🌬️
Just bear with me
You'll not regret reading this book
I promise🌈

Please do vote,share and comment Thanks.
Pirated__yass🦅