sour-bling9

•retired model!

Yasmin prepared breakfast for her and Goggo Jannah earlier in the morning before they ate together. After the meal, Goggo Jannah informed her that since the elected president's swearing in is in 4 days and his wife happens to be her friend, she plead with her to come over and help her with the preparations. Knowing the position of Jannah Jaa in Nigeria, she really wants them to become closer, So Goggo Jannah decides that yasmin will move to Aina's house, tho she didn't inform her that Aina will be joining there school.

At the time Aina's father seek his sisters advice about him and his wife's decision, Goggo Jannah was strongly against the idea. But then; their points are way more stronger than hers leaving her with no option but to give in. Nevertheless, she's hatching a plan which she believes would work. The plan is what has fueled her to accept the president's wife's proposal.

Today been friday, yasmin decided not to go to school for she's exhausted from all the events that had occurred yesterday, she called Aina after Aayana dropped her last night but she didn't pick up. Afterwards, she saw Aina's several missed call in the morning but didn't call back.

She quickly  rearranged the dinning before moving to Jannah Jaa's room to help her pack her clothes.

She trudged in with a 'salam' wearing her hood up because Goggo Jannah doesn't like seeing her move around with her hair open.

"Hey! come over here, help me pack my boxes, what should i be going along with?" Goggo Jannah asked cheerfully.

"Maa i don't think it's a good idea for you to pack those lightweight clothes, pack those uh....," she said as if explaining that water is colorless to a 2 year old child.

"Oh come on, your maa is a retired well known model yh? You don't expect less, do you?" Goggo Jannah said proudly flipping her dove hijab while standing like the model she is.

"I know right!" Yasmin said and high fived her.

Yasmin and Goggo Jannah share a very beautiful and unique relationship. Even though Goggo Jannah is not her biological mother, they are more like best friends and a lot of people adore them.

"Go get my gold sets jewelry box, so I can select some............

Goggo Jannah has packed everything up to spend 7 days at the elect presidents house.

Yasmin didn't pack any clothes because she's having more than enough clothes at Aina's house, she owns a room of her own at the house with everything she will need.

Yasmin saw a lot of missed calls or stared calls rather, for she had stared at them and watch them end, it was Aina who kept calling her, but she decided not to pick because right now she's about to get into Aina's house....

"Aunty sab! You see, I've been calling yasmin since morning but she is not picking my calls! If I cut all ties with her, then it's her defect, She can be very very annoying sometimes........" she is sitting on the kitchen island, with a mouth full of apple, she kept ranting to aunt sabriyya until she heard the door bell ring which made her to keep quiet not because she is done with her complaints.
__________

Mood: Musical doodle #spongebob🧽
Don't mind me please! I'm just obsessed with spongebob's song.

So sup?
Boring right?😂 for me; it's not tho
Keep reading for more complicated drama!

Plase do vote,share and comment,
Like I really need it😭😘
Thanks
Pirated__yass🦅