sour-bling6

•Private Number!

The room was dimly lit with party lights flashing from here to there, everyone has a smile on their faces. While some dance to the loud music, some where drinking.

"So, i want y'all to come forward." One of the guys said tumbling to the stage, probably drunk.

"It's remaining exactly 30 secs uh...29 secs uh....uh i mean 25.... I just can't catch up with it but you guys should help me count down." He said, his laughter booming from the speakers at the end.

He is the best definition of a play boy, wearing pocket cargo pants and a white loose LV sweatshirt, his left arm and right side of his neck has tattoos, he placed his polo sheds atop his plaited hair.

His name is Muhammed mostly known as Shiekh, he's in the same class with aayana(year 12) while taqwa and Yasmeen are in year 11.

"Omo he looks straight out of a magazine today, like all those mafia baddies!" Taqwa said dreamily placing both hands on the side of her face.

They shared looks and rolled their eyes, she has a crush on him and every time she sees him at school she tries her best to get his attention but her efforts go astray all the time.

"7..6..5..4..3..2..1...happy birthday ria!!!" The crowd shouted and the music was louder than before with a lot of cheers.

"Now let's cut the cake! Samar please come forward." The guy said again gesturing to the celebrant to come forward and then a guy that was called Samar.

Everyone's attention turned to the said guy who was holding a whiskey glass while clicking his phone, he happens to be the celebrants boyfriend and also the one who had thrown the party for her after much persuasion from her, but here he's sitting amongst his boys as though his girlfriend is not the celebrant.

His long-dark slightly curly hair bounce as he made his way to where the celebrant is, who is standing together with some girls, probably congratulating her.

Two well dressed men in black and white came in with a large trolley of three huge cakes and placed it in front of the celebrant.

A loud Sounds of broken glass was heard and everyone snapped their heads to where the noise came.

Ruma and Samar bumped into each other making him to drop the whiskey glass he was holding.

All the people in the room looked at the two new faces, one holds a very strong and unapproachable aura (Aina), while the other looks so adorable, approachable and cute (yasmin)

"Ruma....apologize" yasmin whisper-yelled into Aina's ear.

Aina looked him from head to toe before making her way to where Ariana stood dump founded, she placed the small gift box she brought with her that contains god knows what.

"Aina! Is it really you?" She asked tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She never expect Aina will actually fulfill her childish promise, and she did.

"Of course silly." She said and dragged her in for a hug...

"Sorry" Yasmin muttered uncomfortably, not so loud but loud enough for him to hear.

Samar that has checked her out; from how the lilac colored dress tightened around her waist and since he's taller than her, he could see her fair round shoulders from the top of the dress. Her butts featured the dress perfectly.

The front of the dress stopped a little bit beneath her knees while the back flows to her ankle. She wore a pink strap heel that adorns her fair legs. simple, yet elegant.