sour-bling7

•you disgust me!!

Yasmin walked as fast as she could to the elevator all the while hoping that Aina has not teleport yet.

She continuously tap on the button until it finally stopped.

Immediately the two enormous mirrored doors parted, her eyes settled on the most disgusting sight of her life.

Three men holding Aina while she try to fight them.

Among the three men, one was trying to rip off her white inner while the MF sat comfortably on a chair with his legs crossed while he press his phone as if nothing is happening in the reception. One will think he's the only one sitting there calmly.

Samar raised his head up and was met with Yasmin's hot gaze on him, she was beyond flabbergasted to say the least. He caught a glint of disappointment and hatred in her eyes, which he has never seen before. Those doe eyes always holds a mischievous, innocent or emotional glimpse.

She yanked her gaze forcefully from him as if trying to explain how much she hates him at the moment.

Seems like the three men did not notice her arrival so she carefully made her way to where they were, taking a huge flower vase on her way.

Once close enough, she stood looking at the way Aina is trying to fight them all alone, one of the men raised his head and they made eye contact with Yasmin.

She flinched and raised the vase so high before bringing it down on the mans bald head, the man lay down on the floor lifeless.

She smiled contentedly at her handy work and for a moment, she started to think about joining a fighting class, what do they call it again; judo.

Her smile soon disappeared when she sensed one of the men walking towards her.

Her eyes widened before she began to run around the reception with the fat guy running after her making his whole body to bounce as he run.

She kept laughing while running looking at how the man is looking exhausted from their little exercise. Samar, Aina and the guy holding her stood rooted to their spot as they watched the scene.

When yasmin was satisfied with his exhaustion, she jumped and remove the wall clock from the wall before smashing it on the guys forehead.(the guy looked happy because he saw she stopped running, he taught she was exhausted, little did he know what she got for him) he collapsed to the floor unconscious.

She dust her hands as if she's just accomplished a superb mission, before flipping her loose hair, it got loosened while they were having their little running exercise with her fat friend.

She smiled at her work, but the smile died when she sighted the other guy throwing Aina to the floor and making his way to where she stood.

"How dare you! Little girl? Seems like you don't know who you are messing with! I'll make sure you regret this!" The man shouted before raising his big hand to slap her making her to flinch and shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the worst to happen.

But the slap never came.

"You wouldn't dare!" Samar held the guys hand and whispered in between gritted teeth's before pushing the guy hard to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Samar asked softly holding her shoulder making her to flinch and open her eyes, not with fear this time around, but with distaste.

She pushed him away and ran to Aina.
"Aina, I'm so sorry...w...we......shouldn't hav.....have come to this party!" Yasmin said in between sobs squatting and hugging Aina to her chest.

"I....it's.....it's.....notyourfaultyass!" She said in one breath.

"B.....b....bab...ba!" Aina managed to say again.

"Yes i think you should teleport back home Aina." Yasmin said dragging them both to their feet.

"I can't leave you alone in this condition, moreover I can't use my powers in such situations." Aina said with so much concern.

"Hell! Just relax and take a deep breath, you can do it. Don't be stubborn for one's in your life and just go now, besides I'll rather leave with them Taqwa, so bye! Don't worry about me, you know your friend is a survivor." Yasmin said flipping her curly long hair at the last part of her statement.

The two girls laughed together before Aina decided to leave.

"Okay take care, I'll leave now." She declared taking a sharp breath, and with that! she disappeared.

Yasmin smiled and turn around instantly met with the sight of Samar, indifferently staring at the spot Aina stood seconds ago as if he's expected that she'd disappear. The man who tried slapping her earlier slammed to the ground, out of consciousness, he also witnessed when Aina disappeared.

She shook her head and walk beside Samar to pass but he caught her arm.

"Yasmin..uh."

"Don't call my name please okay? Know what?! You disgust me!" She snapped when he trailed off.

He watch as she got into the elevator and leave. He ran a hand through his hair.

Why is it that he didn't feel guilty when all this is happening but when she arrived, he felt like burying himself out of shame?

Why is it that he can't take any action when she insults him?

Why does she make him restless?

A voice in him said 'because you know the actual truth about her' but another one said 'because of Abbas' and another said 'maybe you're catching feelings'

He quickly shook his head, dismissing the thought. He's just considering her as his sister, besides he's only marrying the woman his mom chooses for him. That's so old fashioned but he's going to stick to his words, he's marrying his mom's choice, no matter how she is and whatever she looks like.
__________

Yoooooooooo!
I'm I not so cool guys? I know I am,
Oh god! I'm so proud of myself🤭
I'm seriously trying 😑
Uhn, what do you think about Samars character? For me; he's not that bad.

Please do the needfull, i don't really need to keep saying the same thing, do I ?😂
Pirated__yass🦅

SOUR BLINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें