sour-bling8

•happy nd confused!

"Taqwa I think it's high time we leave." Yasmin said to taqwa who's taking sips from her wine glass.

"Okay I'm so exhausted also, after all the games and dancing! Guess what? Deeny called ayaana a while ago that he wants to have a serious conversation with her, so now i don't know where she is..." Taqwa said.

"Hmph! Hope everything is fine with both of them because deeny is not the one to want to have a conversation with a female, cause duhh... the guy is no fun, he doesn't even talk with his classmates, he's always grumpy and arrogant! But shaa....." Yasmin said shrugging at the last part.

"Yh.... By the way I haven't seen Aina anywhere around?" Taqwa asked.

"She's left, that's why I want us to leave here also." Yasmin stated while whining and stamping her feet.

"What? She has left? With who? And why?" Taqwa asked feeling a bit tensed.

"Don't worry, she was feeling uncomfortable, so she left. Let's find Ayaana if not, we'll just go and drive ourselves back home leaving her here, she should spend the night here for all i care! I can't take it anymore." Yasmin ranted trying to calm the hyper side of her before it takes over her consciousness.

...............

Aina teleport back to her room and after wandering around the room, she realized that everything was the same as she left it earlier.

The woman she made unconscious before going out was still there with the sheets around her body.

She shrugged and made her way to the bathroom, she took a long relaxing bath and then moved to her closet, she wore an oversized washed out hoodie with short sleeves and a loose knee length shorts.

She sat on her bed until something started bugging her to go out.

She carried her lazy ass out of the room ready for all the scolding and her punishment.

She entered the leaving room where she heard her father's voice, she bowed her head in shame, she had broken his trust, the man is putting all effort to make sure he brought her up well.

"Hey! Aina why are you standing there? Baki ga baban ki bane." Aunt sabriyya stated cheerfully.

Aina looked up immediately in shock. Why is aunt sabriyya pretending that everything is fine?.

"Uh....i was just a bit sleepy." She gave a slight smile before walking to the sofa her dad sat, she sat beside him and side hugged him tightly, praying to the Lord mentally.

"Yarinyan daddy Ya gida?" Her father asked hugging her tighter.

"Lafiya baba I've missed you." she said pouting.

"Oh Aina da shagwaba! Abeg allow him to rest, he just arrived." Aunt sabriyya said laughing wholeheartedly.

"Yes my dear, go and sleep, besides i have a surprise for you tomorrow." her father said.

"Dad, what's the surprise?" She whined.

Knowing Aina well she won't allow him to rest since she knows about a surprise.

"Fine...I've got you a well trained body guard, but i don't want you to regard him as a driver or a body guard, regard him as the brother you never had......you'll start attending the same school as yasmin, this Monday." Her father explained.

"WHAT?!"

"Yes yes! Now don't overreact, calm down and thank almighty Allah! Dama you've been complaining about how lonely you are at home." Aunt sabriyya said calmly putting a hand on Aina's shoulder.

"Alhamdulillah, thank you Dad!" Aina stated wiping the tears that slipped out of her eyes.

"Oh come on, don't cry, I'm doing this for your own betterment, actually it's not a good idea to keep you caged at home like this, i want my baby to explore the beauty of the world....sabriyya take her to her room if not she'll succeed in making me cry as well." Sadik Jaa said the last part dramatically making them to burst into fits of laughter.

"Goodbye! I love you both." She hugged them both before running to her room, she can't wait to inform Yasmin.

"Be careful!" they both exclaimed in unison.

Aina climbed her bed jumping up and down in delight which vanished when she remembered the text messages and the missed calls from the anonymous contact number.

Why would aunt sabriyya lie to her?!
Or is it true that he has really known?!

And if so...why are they pretending or aunt sabriyya pretending rather.

Could it possibly mean that it wasn't aunt sabriyya that sent those messages?!

"I have an idea! I'll just check the hallway footage to see who came to my room!"
__________

Yo guys!
Mood: Musical doodle #spongebob🧽
Don't mind me please! I'm just obsessed with spongebob's song.😭

So who do you think that anonymous messenger is?!
Standing ovation to who gets it right
Muah muah!
Intangible tho😗✌️

Plase do vote,share and comment Thanks.
Pirated__yass🦅