sour-bling3

•detention!

Upon trudging into her room, she collapsed on the gigantic blue couch by the window. She turned on the standing lamp beside the couch before she began to look for her phone around the room.

"Siri" she muttered when she couldn't sight the phone anywhere close to her. A drop of notification was heard from beneath her pillow on the bed.

"Call pearls and put it on speaker." She stated and moved to the bed, inactively.

The person from the other line picked on the first ring as though the person was waiting for the call.

"Ainaaaaa!" A cute baby yet matured voice yelled from the other side of the line.

"When will you stop shouting my name whenever I call you?" Aina sighed exasperatedly.

"We all know that you love when I call your name and you can't even deny that!" The girl replied with a chuckle.

"Owho That's it then! idan na kara kiran ki ban cika Aina ba." She yelled in her poor hausa accent before hissing at the end.

"Haba wait! To be honest I'm annoyed, you just lightened up my mood, now you're also trying to break my heart. Do you know what's going on? I'm sure you can recall Mr.mask freak That detained me two days ago? Apparently, he has detained me again." The girl rambled in an attempt to keep Aina on the call since she's quite aware of how to handle her best friend.

"On what account?" Aina asked, giving in almost immediately to which the girl from the other line smiled, inwardly.

"I was actually having this convo with Taqwa, she's complaining about how our male classmates are fond of touching her haphazardly, and I was advising her to stop excess revealing, which I know I just wasted my time telling her because I'm sure she won't stop! So while advising her, that mask freak (our teacher) saw me and demand that I go to the staff room and wait for him, i waited for what seems like eternity with all the teachers sending glares my way all the while, actually I don't give a shit. Now guess what? when the school hours are finally over, he's giving me a detention, I'll have to serve all the people at the gym today i guess, because that was what he asked me to do two days ago, i just hope that potato head wouldn't come today" she blabbered so fast and Aina got all that she said.

Aina is always interested in listening to yasmin telling her about how she spend her day in school for Aina doesn't go to school, rather she is being taught at home.

"Yass who's potato head?" Aina laughed, wholeheartedly.

"Samar Ahmed Gowon his father is the owner of our school, also the elect president of Nigeria." She replied eating her finger.

"Now when would you go back home?" Aina asked again.

"Until Mr.mask freak dim it fit to let me go." She sighed.

"But why do you call him Mr.mask freak?" Aina inquired, sounding confused.

"Because he's always wearing a mask and none of us has ever seen how he looks like, he only reveal his long black hair that reaches his back which is no doubt longer than many girls's hair." She walked to where she guessed her punishment would take place. id est, the gymnasium.

Yasmin sighted her teacher standing a couple of blocks away from her, and it seems he's waiting for her.

"but........." Aina started but got cut off by yasmin "Hey! have to go now, we'll talk later and about the party I'll send you the details, you better show up. Bye!" She said and end the call.

Yasmin quickly typed the venue and where they'll be meeting before going to the party and sent it to Aina.

Yasmin Ajiya is an adopted child of Jannah Jaa (a sister to Aina's father) having been that Jannah Jaa has never given birth in her entire life, she adopted yasmin whose parents and elder brother died in a cruise ship accident. Yasmin and Aina grew up together all the while being each other's best buddies.

A ding sound came from the door jolting her out of her reverie. From where she was sitted, she used her thumbprints to open the door revealing three accurate helpers who trudged in the moment the door opened completely.

One of them held her hair toolbox, the other with her nail dupe, and the last one pushed a mouthwatering food trolley containing different cuisines on it.

<ifyou ever hear me saying i hate Aunt Sabriyya please beat me up>Aina taught to herself
_______________

Hello lovie dovies!
Tbh I'm not good with all this ending remarks abi? Formalities!
It suckss🤧
But sha, anyhow any how!
Do you think the girl will succeed in getting to the event or not?
For me, it's a NES (combination of no and yes)🐣😅

Please do vote,share and comment Thanks.
Pirated__yass🦅