sour-bling4

•almost caught!

The time reads 11:23pm already and she's certain the birthday party has started. She's got to start leaving by now because the place she leaves is far away from the city

"It's not necessary but i have to do this." She rubbed her head before pressing the reporter alert button from her room which will signal any available maid that Aina demands their attention.

Shortly after, a maid came in dressed in her usual maid outfit. "here I am, small miss." She said and inclined her head respectfully.

"Uhmm go to the balcony and bring my headphones." She ordered.

"Small miss i can't find....uh...uhhh....!"
The maid didn't get to finish her words when Aina placed a white handkerchief on her nose forcing her to inhale the horrible smell of the powdered material on the handkerchief.

After a while of struggling, the maid finally blank out, collapsing on the cold floor.

Aina smiled mischievously and started to remove the maids cloth, she could have gotten the maid's clothes from their locker but Aunt Sabriyya is currently at the living room and won't allow her since she have a hint that she wants to go out.

Had it been she didn't promise Ariana that she'll be attending her 18th birthday, she wouldn't be taking such big risk. Even though the promise is kind of funny and childish, Aina wouldn't want to miss such memorable opportunity as she has been dreaming of the day she'll step her feet outside the villa, alone.

She wore the maids outfit feeling extra disgusted, before packing the clothes she'll be wearing to the party and stumble out of her room. She didn't bother closing her room because the maid won't regain consciousness until tomorrow, by then she's back.

As expected Aunt Sabriyya is sitting cross leg on the big sofa while watching some korean movies. Aina tightened her hold on the tray  she placed her clothes and made her way to the stairs hoping that the witch would not comprehend something fishy.

"Listen!" Aunt Sabriyya said while she's about to take the first stairs. Aina's heart penetrate and start to pound vigorously within her ribcage.
So she can be this scared...?

"Get me any of the new tumblers from the glass downstairs." Aunt Sabriyya stated calmly to which Aina sighed and continue to descend the stairs.

She opened the guest room downstairs and entered, took another shower and started getting ready.

She's all decked up like all does hijabi models featuring baggy outfits, the only dissimilarities is that her extraordinary long hair that touches her buttocks stood in a high messy bun making her sharp features bold, beyond explanation.

Aina applied shiny gloss on her heart shape pinkish-plumped-lips before looking at her self in the mirror and smiled at her reflection :masha Allah: If she should take part in a beauty contest of the whole of Africa, anyone can vouch that she will be the best. And that's not a hyperbole, there was a time that well known and famous brand were begging her father to allow her to model their product, but of course her father refused, he doesn't want her to be exposed because anything can happen, which is not good.

Aina wished she could take her new car but apparently she has no other options than to use a bolt for if she takes her brand new car, Aunt Sabriyya would have to know and she will definitely stop her from going out this late or she can even inform her dad, which is not virtuous. Her father would be so angry if he comes to know she is going out late at night when even in the daytime she doesn't step out unless it's with him or bodyguards.

She checked her phone for yasmin's message, which appeared as the most recent message on her phone.

Aina wore her snickers and picked her pink iPhone 13. Dashing out of the room to a small room, she pressed some digits and :zoom: She appeared in an underground packing lot. She stood in the middle of the place, removed her phone and click some thing before some wires shined and disappeared again.

She walked to a silver surface beside a huge glass door which requires a palm print for it to get opened. She giddily used her palm to open the door.

"Okay! Aina this is the biggest risk you'll be taking in your life just so to attend an old friends birthday, i hope nothing goes wrong." She stated with determination.

She wrapped a big shawl around her shoulders and made her way to the garage, when she's sure no one was around, she jumped over the back gate and then hailed a bolt to melting rock (melting rock is an ice-cream parlor).
Mission1; accomplished!
_______________

Ciao
I ain't got much to say today guys😌
Hope you enjoyed this part?!
Now that mission1 is successful, do you think mission 2,3,4,5,whatever will go as planned?🐣😂

Please do vote,share and comment Thanks.
Pirated__yass🦅