sour-bling10

•surprise my foot!

"Sorry Aina, don't forget today is Friday, she might be at school, now please go and see who is at the door." Aunt sabriyya who's standing in front of the coffee machine said while bringing out mugs from the cabinet.

"Okay!" She jumped down the island before moving to the living room. She pulled the magnificent carved wooden and glass doors apart.

"Wait, girl, what?!" Aina exclaimed, a broad smile slowly forming on her face.

"How do you like the surprise?" Yasmin asked, she stood with her arms open and legs crossed while she held her chin high looking at the side. She looks like a model statue.

Lol! So dramatic!

"Surprise my foot! You're such a nasty ass! Weren't you aware of my missed calls? You could have return the call, your phone is useless, I don't even know who got it for you in the first place, I wouldn't have allowed that!"

And that is how they kept running around the living room, making the room to be a mess.

"Seems like bringing Yasmin with me isn't a good idea. As in look now, I'm not noticeable again! Maybe I'm invisible." Goggo Jannah complained to herself making her way to settle on one of the sofas.

At the moment, aunt sabriyya came out of the kitchen pushing a tea set trolley, Sadik Jaa also depart from a sumptuous door linking to his side.

"Don't worry, if you are invisible to the girl, not to me dearest." He stated in an absolute manly manner, opening his arms for his only sister, he loves her a lot. As it is, one might mistook him for being a young bachelor, whereas he's approaching his golden jubilee. Same applies to Jannah Jaa, who at all isn't aging.

"Uh.......Come on!" Goggo Jannah whined before sprinting towards her brother and snuggling into his embrace. Something her and Aina share in common; running.

Few Moments Later!
They're all sitted at the living room taking the tea aunt sabriyya had served.

"I think I should be going now. Yasminah take care of yourself, okay?" Goggo Jannah broke the tranquil silence.

Aina, who had her head on Goggo Jannah's lap abruptly rised and jumped to the couch yasmin sat, piercingly glaring at her.

"What!?"

"You are nuts! are you here to stay?" Aina asked and rolled her eyes at the girl looking like she's been attacked.

"Oh yeah! Surprise?" Yasmin exclaimed but it actually sounded like a question, she's nervous.

"Nah!" She chuckled "I have a surprise for you as well." She stated wiggling her brows.

"What is it?" Yasmin said interestedly tapping the girl's lap.

"Aina don't tell me you did not inform her already?" Aunt sabriyya asked.

"Yes I didn't, I'm not telling her again. I've called her several times yesterday and today but she didn't pick up or return the call! So nah I'm not telling her." Aina stated while holding her arms beneath her chest.

"Oh come on! I didn't want to ruin my surprise you know?" Yasmin whined.

"Let's go to my room and freshen up first, uh....and you are bringing your clothes and everything back to my room, we'll be sharing my room please?" Aina asked politely smiling at her expecting a positive response.

"Nah! I want privacy but don't worry you can teleport to my room anytime you feel like okay? Bye girl!" Yasmin said dramatically using her finger to twirl her hair before running to the stairs leaving a flabbergasted Aina.

Yasmin abruptly turned around, remembering she didn't say a proper goodbye to her mother but Goggo Jannah has already stepped out of the room accompanied by Aina's father and Aunt Sabriyya, "Maa! Bye, give me a call immediately you reach safely! Ily!" she shouted.

"Alright darling" Goggo Jannah shouted back blowing a kiss to yasmin in the air, and left.

"Now can we head to your room already? I'm suffocating!" Yasmin called out to Aina who's still dazedly standing.

"Oshey? I believe You know the way to the room." Aina said and disappeared.

Yasmin stood mouth agape "She didn't just did what she did!" She stated in theatrical disbelief, placing both hands on her chest.

Lol! So dramatic.

She then later on decided to go to Aina's room after waiting to see if the girl will come back and get her but she didn't. After barging into the room, she spotted Aina laying on the bed, using her palm to support her chin.

Yasmin also hopped up on the bed beside Aina, laying beside her and nudging her shoulders.

"Hey! Tell me what happened after I left yesterday." Aina asked sitting up right.

"Nothing much, i went back to the hall and saw Taqwa impatiently waiting for Ayaana while sipping a.........i don't know? i asked where Ayaana is, and she told me that deeny wants to tell her something important which is very rare, i know right! Because even though they are classmates, he doesn't have long conversation with descent girls, he only talk with idiot girls that allow him to do those stuffs with them, You know?"

"Uhmm, so what did he tell her?"

"I did not ask her because I just wanted to get back home then, but don't worry I'll ask her on Monday"

Aina inwardly smiled at the girls words, she doesn't know how to start telling her that she will be attending school too.

"Yesterday after I came home, nothing was wrong, yes! dad was back but he wasn't aware that I went out and even aunt sabriyya didn't find out, i checked the cctv footage but no one! Absolutely no one came to my room!" Aina explained rolling on the bed to lie on her back.

"Does that means......someone is scamming you?" Yasmin asked sitting up right to let Aina's words sink.
__________

Yo lovelies💉
Kuna lafiya?🤭
Yau de, ba wani dogon surutu!
Cause i know you guys are fed up with my 'yawan magana'😭

Kudai Kumin voting, commenting da kuma sharing.
Nagode!
Pirated__yass🦅