sour-bling5

•He's leaving to come!

Aina, after being dropped off by her bolt carrier stood in front of Melting rock while she take a moment to take in the busy road of abuja at 12 midnight.

Two girls seemingly, of same age came out of melting rock holding paper bags that contains ice cream.

"Hey! I'm about to call you, aayana just called to inform us she's here, that's her car!" Yasmin walked to the car, with taqwa and Aina trailing behind her.

They settled in the car not after exchanging pleasantries and teasing each other before Aayana started driving to the event hall.

"Aina, how are you doing? want some ice cream?" Taqwa who sat at the back sit beside her asked.

She is wearing a blue mini dress that has an elegant white belt attached around the waist. Her shoulder length blonde-wig hair looks shiny in the dark, she completed her look with a white dior shed and LV strap heels.

Her name is Taqwa Olamide Tajuddin, a yoruba girl from Lagos. She have only one elder brother who's studying in China. 

Her father happens to be a close friend of Aina's father. The girl is a Muslim but doesn't act like one.

"No thanks." Aina replied sounding a lil bit harsher than she intended.

"Apparently, daddy has gotten a car for his princess, and then; she couldn't drive it because he traveled this morning again, after the journey he's just emerged from two days earlier." Yasmin said turning to look at them with a mischievous smile while taking her ice cream, she's seated at the shotgun. 

"That old woman told you right?" Aina exasperatedly asked and face palmed.

"Nahh.......the mad man who usually sits near our house told me" she replied sarcastically.

"Now that wasn't very nice pearls, and as if there is a mad man near your house." Aayana, whose attention was on the road all the while said chuckling.

Ayaana is the oldest among them, she's 17 while the three ladies are 16 with some months gap between them, her father happens to be Aina's father's childhood friend. Before his death, He introduced Taqwa's father to Aina's father, and after his death, taqwa's father took his place of been ruma's father's best friend.

She has 3 elder brothers and is the only female child, at the time her father died she was a 5 years old girl.

Btw; she's wearing a tight blue jeans and a white crop top, a p-cap covered her kalaba attachment hair style. And a pair of blue crocs.

"MEH! Let's not spoil Aina's mood, now tell me how did you sneak out." Yasmin asked turning to look at them once again from the shotgun.

"I told my dad and mom and they allowed me, mom dropped me at melting rock sef." Taqwa said shrugging her shoulder.

"Oh that's cool! What about you Ayaana?" Yasmin commented and asked.

"Hmmph, you won't believe it, i bribed Ya muhsin to sleep in my room and cover his body so that Mama won't suspect I'm not home when she comes to my room at night! That man can't just help me for free!" Ayaana said feigning hurt.

"Awww, that was cute." Yasmin said dreamily, she has a crush on Ayaana's brother, ya muhsin.

The three girls shared looks before looking back at the lover girl.

"What about you, how did you sneak? by the way, I'm so sorry pearls, you were detained because of me." Taqwa apologized while picking on her nails.

"About how i sneaked, we watched tv with Maa, she ate her food and i gave her her medicine, and then accompanied her to her room to sleep as usual, after that i jumped through the window hopefully my dress did not get torn like last time, and then took a cab to melting rock, hehe simple." She stopped and took a breath.