Chapter 4

Kurt's POV

I woke up with a serious headache. "Fuck how much did I drink?" I finally opened my eyes and looked around till I found two sets of eyes on me. "Uhh..... Chad Krist what the fuck?" I asked as they looked at me and laughed. I wanted to slap them two. What was so fucking funny. "Have fun last night?" Krist smirked. "I guess, but I got a serious hangover." I said sitting up. "No we mean with Dave." Chad laughed. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Chad and Krist pointed beside me. I turned and saw a sleeping shirtless Dave. I removed the covers from my legs and revealed I didn't have my pants on. Chad and Krist gasped and laughed making me blush. "We didn't do nothing." I said unsure. I don't remember anything. I looked over at Dave and seen an empty tequila bottle and my pants. "We heard you guys. You were screaming Dave's name." I blushed as I put my pants on then Dave woke up. "Ooo the two love birds are awake! Krist cheered.

He looked at the guys then at me. "Can you take me home Chad?" He said blushing. He looked at me and bit his lip as our eyes met. "Umm sure..." Chad said as they closed the van doors. I stared at Dave as he put his shirt on.

He avoided eye contact with me the whole ride. "What happened last night?" I asked breaking the silence. He didn't answer. "Come on tell me." I begged. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "We....had sex." He said blushing. He bit his lip looking down. "Oh" was all I said. I tried to remember what happened last night, but the only thing I remember was saying 'I love you' to Dave. I felt myself blushing.

When we got to what I'm guessing is his house, Dave started to get out, but as he did I jumped out and grabbed his arms. "I meant what I said last night." I said smiling up at him. I stood on the tip of my toes and kissed his lips. And he spent no time kissing back. "I love you Kurt." He said during the kiss. "Love you too." I let go of him as he walked to the door where an angry looking man stood. I wonder who he is. I waited till Dave was out of my sight before getting in the car.

I kept thinking and thinking and thinking till I remembered finally about me and Dave having sex. I sorta got hard remembering Davd riding me.

I think I'm in love!