Chapter 12

I took in a deep breath smiling as I exhaled. Dave... My one true love laying in the sand covered up in blankets. He's cute when he's sleeping. How did I get so lucky?

I sat in front of the water in just my underwear and a towel wrapped around me. The ring was cold and unknown on my finger, but I let it remain. I love Dave and this is a part of him.

The moon was still above the water and the world never looked more beautiful to me. I toy with the ring as I replayed every part of this night over again.

Dave carries me out of the water and lays me on a pallet he created moments before. He sends kisses from my lips to my neck and back. "You're all I want Kurt." He whispers softly in my ear. "Do you trust me?" He asks as his trembling fingers explored my body.

I nodded slowly and Dave smiles. He aligns his body with mine. My hearts racing out of my chest when Dave asks me these three simple words, "Are you ready?"

I shook my head as he smiled again and slowly pushes himself in. I bite my lip and dig my nails into his shoulder blades. This fucking hurts A LOT, but I trust Dave.

He stayed in one spot till I told him to go. His thrusts were small and gentle, but carried a lot pain behind it. After the small thrusts I pulled Dave closer to me. I could feel his panting breaths on my neck and his groans became my music.

"Go faster." I whispered as the pain began to fade and pleasure took it's place. His thrusts became faster and harder. His groans mixed with my small moans were a rhythm we created. And I loved the rhythm.

Dave scratched against something inside me that sent my body to arching up, pressing him inside me. "Dave!" I screamed. I bit my lip and looked up at Dave as he did it again. My body felt weak with excitement because of Dave's penetration.

"Please do it and do it again..." I moaned almost to quietly. He did a few times and I arched every time, molding our bodies together. I feel sweat beginning to form as Dave let out a long moan and I felt something warm enter inside me.

"Oh my god Kurt!" He yelled breathlessly. He laid his head on my stomach and I blushed. He sat up and pulled himself out of me. "I love you Kurt." Dave said smiling as he laid down and I put some cover over him. "I love you too." And I laid down in Dave's arms and closed my eyes.

"Kurt?" I gazed up and seen Dave. "Hey!" I laughed as I quickly stood up. Dave had his jeans on, but he was shirtless. I licked my lips as I stared at his abs. "Need some help there?" He asked with his arms crossed. He was smirking like he knew my dirtiest secret.

"What do you mean?" I asked and Dave pointed at my private area. I looked down and silently gasped. I was hard and it poked at my boxers. I couldn't believe that I didn't notice that I got turned on remembering what me and Dave did.

"Oh shit!" I cursed myself as I covered my face with my hands. The ring cooling a spot on my heated face. "Don't worry babe. I'll help you." He smiled and got on his knees. He started to pull my boxers down and I blushed more.

"Dave... You don't have to do this..." I started, but Dave pulled my underwear the rest of the way down and looked up and me. "It's not like I haven't dont it before." He winked and kissed my tip. I shuttered as a chill went down my spine. "I love you." He said and he started to suck my tip. I threw my head back and I moaned loudly.

He moved his head back and forth and I felt his warm tongue swirl around my shaft. I felt so close already and I screamed as I felt myself hit the back of Dave's throat. My knees bucked and I felt weak. Dave grabbed my hips and held me up.

He pulled myself out of his mouth and focused on my tip. Swirling around it with his tongue. I bit my lip till I felt myself cum. "Shit!" I screamed as I released in Dave's waiting mouth. After I finished he stood up and licked his lips. He kissed me and I smiled.

"God you taste good!" He laughed. I blushed and pulled my boxers up.
Then my phone went off. I raced to my pants and dug out my phone. It was Chad. I flipped it open and answered it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Kurt? It's Chad. Krist is in jail."