Chapter 5

Dave's POV

"Who was that guy you were kissing!" Pat said following me to my room. "No one Pat." I said rolling my eyes. "Well that no one was kissing you!" He said starting to get louder. "I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled turning around to face him. I kissed his lips trying to make him forget. "I'm ready to be punished." I said trying to sound seductive. He threw me on the bed and started to close the door. He jumped ontop of me and started to kiss me.

He pulled my pants and boxers off and forced himself into me. I bit my lip practically drawing blood. He moaned and grunted calling me dirty names like "slut" or "whore". He was pushing in so hard that I felt tears coming down my cheeks. "You fucking whore! I'm going to tear you apart!" He screamed and then I felt him cum inside of me. But he kept going. I didn't dare scream I just bit down on my fist.

An hour later.

I was so sore. I couldn't believe that he fucked me for about an hour. I felt like my insides was gooey now. I was to sore to move. All I did was pull the cover over my naked body. "I don't ever want you to see him again!" He said as he buttoned his jeans. After he walked out I turned on my side and cried. Another day I should be dead. Why couldn't I?

Then I remembered one thing that made me happy to be alive. And that was Kurt. I smiled and wiped my tears away. I stood up and wrapped a blanket around my waist. I turned and looked at the bed realizing that blood covered the sheet mixed with semen. "I can't take this anymore."

I walked to the bathroom and looked through the cracked mirror. Pat punched me and it left me with a busted lip. It's still bleeding, but I just ignored it. I decided to do something about it. I slid on a pair of boxers and a clean pair of jeans and I put on a shirt and walked to the kitchen were Pat and Jason was. It's time Jason knows.

"Pat I can't do this anymore. You sicken me. I hate you!" I said walking up to him. "What are you talking about Dave?" Pat said looking as innocent as he could. "Don't fucking play stupid. Jason you wanna know?" I asked as Pat's face got red. Jason looked scared, but he nodded. I started to cry. I never wanted Jason to know. "P-Pat...." "Shut up Dave!!" Pat stood up and slapped me. "The fuck Pat?" Jason said cuddling me in his arms. "Don't "Pat" me Jason!" He grabbed Jason away from me and they began fighting. I screamed as Pat hovered over Jason and punched him. I pulled Pat back, but he pushed me back. Jason got out from under him and thing I heard before running to Chad's was "How could you do this Pat?! You know that I still love him!" I felt my heart sink as I ran.

When I got there I felt like I was going to pass out. Feeling like I lost a lot of blood. When the door opened I came face to face with Kurt. He looked worried as he caught me when I fell. "K-Kurt! How ya' doin'?" I said as Kurt laid me on the floor. "Chad!! Krist!! Come here quick!" Kurt grabbed my hand and kissed my lips. "Whatever happens I love you. I'm sorry..... So sorry!" I cried and that was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

Kurt's POV

I held onto Dave as his eyes closed. I saw he had a cut lip and a few scratches on his face. There was blood still running from the cut. I'm guessing it's fresh. Chad and Krist came running downstairs with Krist in his underwear and Chad in a sheet. "What's wrong?" Chad asked sitting beside Dave as Krist checked Dave's pulse. "He's breathing." Krist said picking him up. I seen Dave had blood coming from his jeans. Was he raped? Who's the sick bastard that hurt him? Was it me that did that when we had sex? I felt like I was going to cry.

I told Krist to put Dave in my room and put him on my bed.

Krist put a rag ontop of Dave's head. Chad cleaned up the blood from Dave's face. I couldn't help, but worry. I think that I'm in love with him. Who am I kidding? I am in love with him.

"Kurt we'll just leave him here....." I cut in. "What 'bout the blood?" I said crying. "We can't do nothing about it till he wakes up. Just give him a little bit." Chad said standing up walking out with Krist.

I got up from the floor and laid on the bed beside Dave. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. I kissed him cheek before closing my eyes.