Chapter 6

Dave's POV

When I opened my eyes I felt like shit. My dark hair was all I seen. I picked up my hand and realized someone was holding it. I used my free hand and to remove the hair and seen Kurt sleeping. "Babe?" I said weakly. I elbowed him. "Krist I'm not interested in you picking a shoe up with yo-" "Kurt is me."

When I said that Kurt sat up and hugged me. "You're alright!" He shrieked. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked as he kissed my nose and then had a sad look on his face. "You don't remember?" He asked rubbing my cheek. I pulled away because it stung were he rubbed for some reason. "N-No? Am I supposed to?" He clutched my hand and I seen a couple of tears fall from his eyes.

"Well..... You came here crying and shit. And you had blood everywhere. And even blood on your pants." He said pointing to my private area. I sat up and it hurt down there. I looked seeing a puddle of blood under me and a huge blood stain on my pants. "What happened to you?" He asked. It was silent for a minute as I tried to remember what happened.

I suddenly felt a sharp on my cheek and remembered. The beating, the insults, and the rape. I sat there and cried and Kurt held me in his chest. "I was raped! I'm such a useless fool. I should be dead!" I cried. And suddenly Jason came to my mind. "I have to go!" I said jumping up and feeling sore. God I fucking hate Pat. "D-Dave you can't leave. I can't let you go. What will happen if you get raped again? I would kill myself."

I cupped his cheek and kissed him passionately. After a few seconds I pulled away. "I have to go baby." As I started to walk Kurt pulled my arm. "You should at least take a bath. I mean look at the blood." I felt embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I'll clean everything up....." "No need baby. Shit happens. I'll clean it up. I'm coming with you when you leave." He kissed my nose and I went into the bathroom.

When I went in Kurt brung me some clothes. I thought he went out so I took my shirt off. "Damn! Dave I didn't know you had abs." I jumped and looked at Kurt. I blushed as he walked over to me. He slid his hands up and down my body causing me to shiver. He outlined his fingertips around my abs I felt myself getting hard. Kurt took his shirt off exposing his small frail, but sexy body.

He kissed down to my neck and I felt myself getting harder. "K-Kurt!" I groaned as he sucked my neck. "You like it?" I nodded and bit my lip as he fished his hand in my jeans. He grabbed me a slowly started to stroke me.

"K-Kurt I have to t-take a s-shower." I moaned, but he kept stroking me harder and faster until I came in his hand. I screamed and bit my lip eager for more. He wiped it on his jeans and took his clothes off. He ran the water and jumped in. "Oh Davey!" He sung. I slowly slipped my clothes off.

"Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend,
As an old enemy."

He sung and he really had a sexy voice. I hopped in and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Dave." I smiled to myself at his words. "I love you too." I said.

I washed my hair and made Kurt not watch me as I washed my body. He tried to peak, but I made him stop. "Please don't look Kurt. I'm embarrassed of my body." I muttered as I rinsed the soap off. "Don't be ashamed Davey. You have the sexiest body in the entire world." Kurt smiled and my cheeks felt hot. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. "Kurt?" I asked. "Hmmm?" He mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why do you love me? Before you were pissed at me..." I said closing my eyes tighter as the water ran down my body. He turned me around and looked me in the eye. He stroked my cheek with his fingertips.

"You're the most amazing person in the world. I'm glad I met you the way I did. I'm sorry if I got upset, but you're the only one I want. When I saw you hurt and in pain it destroyed my heart. I never thought I'd find someone like you. You touched my heart without lifting a finger, kissed my soul with your beautiful lips, lifted me high with your soft and delicate hands, and loved me with your caring heart, and those are only a few reasons why I fell in love with you." I smiled feeling tears come down as I looked at him. He smiled and leaned up to kiss me.

I kissed back passionately until Jason came back into my head. "Kurt I love you, but I have to go to find my friend Jason. I have to know he's alright." I said hating myself for ruining this perfect moment. "Can we go tomorrow? You've had a very stressful day." He said poking my tummy then kissing my nose. "I have to check on him. He's my best friend. I love him....." I stopped and seen a hurt expression on his face. He quickly got out of the shower soap still on his body and in his hair.

"Kurt! Wait!" I said removing the shower curtain so I could see him. "Is he your boyfriend?" I looked down at the linoleum floor and took in a deep breath. "N-No..... I thought you were my boyfriend." I felt tears running down my cheeks. I got out and grabbed a towel quickly drying myself. I grabbed the clothes Kurt gave me and put them on.

I slipped on my shoes and walked out. "Wait Dave." Kurt yelled behind me. "No I'm leaving." I gritted my teeth so My voice didn't break.

"Why?" He asked grabbing my arms. He gently pushed me against the wall and stared up at me.

He stood on his toes and pressed my forehead to mine. His lips close to mine. I could feel his warm breaths. "I'm sorry. I thought he was." Kurt whispered before he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him as he put his hands through my hair. He traveled from my lips to my jawline then my neck. He then stopped.

"Did I do those?" He asked and I felt his fingertips trembling up and down my neck. I don't know why, but I pushed him away and ran out the door. He ran behind me following till I sped up and lost him.

I made it to my house breathless and frightened. The porch light was on and it was surprisingly quiet which is unnatural. I looked through a window and seen my red bloodshot eyes and my damp cheeks. I wiped them and slowly walked to the door opening it.

When I did I gasped loudly. I covered my mouth and felt more tears run. My heart sanked to the ground at what appeared on the floor. I fell to my knees and punched the ground repeatedly.

"Why does this shit keep happening?" I cried until a familiar voice spoke.