✧.*Zero✧.*

≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫

❆A Heart As Cold As Snow❆

Lillian Crane and her formidable adversary, Coriolanus Snow, epitomized brilliance within their academic and physical competitions, their prowess woven into the fabric of their existence.

However, Lillian's world takes an unexpected turn, stripping away nearly everything she holds dear. In the crucible of adversity, her unwavering faith in the capital becomes the catalyst for a profound transformation.

Lillian and her twin sister, Arachne, emanate contrasting personalities. Lillian's warmth and kindness contrast sharply with Arachne's stern demeanor. Despite these differences, Arachne secretly holds an unwavering affection for her twin.

Lillian's affable nature extends beyond Arachne's circle, allowing her to forge connections that prove invaluable in the impending challenge.

≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫

On the 10th annual Hunger Games reaping day, anxiety permeates the air as Lillian and Coriolanus approach the Plinth Prize, each secretly yearning to elude the ominous fate ahead.

The senior class gathers in anticipation, hopeful for a positive turn in their lives. Accompanied by Arachne, Lillian approaches Coriolanus, Felix, and Festus, their radiant smiles matching the sway of their slicked-back ponytails.

Coriolanus, donning a mischievous grin, sends good wishes laced with playful boastfulness. "Good luck, Lillian. We share the same desire, but deep down, we both know I deserve it just a tad more." His words draw a scoff and swift eye roll from Lillian. Before she can retort, Arachne interjects, "Lillian is going to get it; there's no way someone like you would." With that, Arachne walks away, her hair bouncing with each step.

Despite their friendship, Arachne's loyalty leans more toward her sister, her judgmental nature hinting at an impending lesson.

Tensions escalate as their mutual friend Sejanus discreetly leads them to a corner, cautioning that the coveted prize may not be as they imagined.