✧.*Ten✧.*

≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫≪ °❆° ≫

"Enjoy the show"

"Enjoy the show"

"Enjoy the show"

The gruesome sight of Marcus's body hanging in the arena sent shockwaves through the room. Lillian's audible gasp captured the collective horror and grief shared by the students witnessing the grim reality of the Hunger Games.

The turn of events with Marcus's apparent demise and subsequent revelation that he was alive added an unexpected and dramatic twist to the Hunger Games. The audience's shock and subsequent relief amplified the emotional rollercoaster of the Games. Such moments not only affected the tributes directly involved but also stirred reactions among the viewers and sponsors, adding layers of complexity to the narrative unfolding in the arena.

Sejanus's visceral reaction, expressed through the forceful throw of his chair and subsequent stomping toward the bleachers, underscored the emotional toll this spectacle took on those involved, even the mentors themselves. The arena had set a haunting stage for the tributes' ordeal, casting a somber mood over the entire room.

As the starting shot echoed through the arena, the tension in the room escalated. Lillian, along with her neighbors, anxiously followed the tributes' movements on the screen. Whispers pleading for Lucy Gray to heed Coriolanus's advice filled the air, creating an atmosphere of shared concern.

Lillian's eyes remained fixed on the screen as Wovey made a dash for the tunnels, hoping to find refuge in a hiding place. Lucy Gray and Jessup followed suit, their fates intertwined in the dangerous game set before them. The initial moments of the Hunger Games had begun, unleashing a wave of emotions among the spectators.

"Oooo, and they go for the tunnels, luckily we put cameras in them." He said as part of the changed to the underground tunnels.

As the Hunger Games progressed, the initial chaos and casualties began to subside. The surviving tributes demonstrated resilience and determination in their quest for survival. Despite the hardships and losses, some managed to endure, showcasing their resourcefulness and will to live in the harsh arena. The unfolding events in the Games captivated the attention of the spectators, holding them in a suspenseful and emotional grip.

Lamina climbed up one of the downed pillars next to where Marcus was hanging by his arms and legs. She turned his face to look at her, Marcus started pleading for her to end it.

"Please lamina, help me." He pleaded making Lillians eyes start to water. Lamina held up her axe and slashed his throat ending his pain and suffering. Lillian let out a scream as a girl in the front row threw up.