Reunited At Last - Part 2

Part 2 of Ghost

W A L L Y

It had been 2 and a half days since the team (the original team besides Artemis) had been alerted about a sudden energy impulse.

2 days since they found Wally lying in the arctic snow unconscious. With bruises and scratches everywhere.

15 hours since Wally had woken up.

And in 2 minutes Wally would finally be able to see his little spitfire again.

Will, Dick, Zatanna, M'gann, Connor, Kaldur, Raquel/Rocket, Bart and Wally all Zetaed (A/N did I spell that right?) to Star City.

They entered through the back door, in case Artemis was at the front. Will was about to call for Artemis, when they all heard a guitar strum.

Everyone looked confused except for Wally. Wally followed the sound to a half open door. He peeked inside to see his little spitfire on a bed, which he assumed was hers, with his old guitar in her lap.

Her back was to him so she didn't notice him standing there as she began to sing to an old picture of them.

"He's my ghost,
Everywhere I go,
He's always close,
He's my ghost,

I sink into my sheets,
It's only 7:23,
I close my eyes, and he's here with me,

He's burned into my brain,
He's got me with a ball and chain,
And I know I will never be the same,
Since he said hello,

He's my ghost,
And he's long gone,
But I won't move on,
'Cause he's all that means anything to me anymore,
I know it's kind of sick,
To lead me on like this,
But I'm a perfect hurricane that you can't ignore,

I watch you fall,
I watch you run,
I watch you perfectly cool and okay,
While I'm coming undone,

He's my ghost,
He's my ghost,
He won't let me go,

He's my ghost,
And I don't know how to forget,
They keep telling me he's dead,
But he's alive in my memory,
I'll never let him go,
He's my ghost."

Wally felt his heart break when he saw tears run down her beautiful face.

"Babe! That was beautiful." He said.

She turned around revealing her stormy grey eyes. She looked at him slightly confused.

"W-Wally?" She stuttered unsure of herself.

He nodded his head, taking a step forward. "It's me, beautiful. I'm back!"

"WALLY!!!"

Artemis jumped into his open arms, sobbing into his chest as he rubbed her back, comfortably.

Saying soothing things like "It's okay." Or "Let it all out."

"I love you so much, Wally! Don't you ever do that to me again!" She finally managed to say after a couple minutes.

Wally chuckled slightly.

"I love you too, Arty. And I promise, I won't ever do that again. Speedsters promise."

Then they shared their first kiss in 3 years.