Perfect - Part 1

W A L L Y ⚡

It was New Year's eve, and Wally had something special planned for the New Year.

He went to his and Artemis' apartment in Palo Alto.

"Babe! I'm home!" He yelled opening the door to their apartment.

"Where have you been today?" She asked, she wasn't mad, just curious to know where her boyfriend had been all day.

"Planning our date! Now it's 10:00, so I need you to go wear your favorite dress!"

"What are you up to?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing! Now go! We have leave at 10:15 so go go go!" He said pushing her into their bedroom.

"Jeez, pushy much?" She said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Sorry, babe. But this is really important."

"Okay!" She said closing the bedroom door.

She came out 5 minutes later in her favorite dress.

Her hair was down and she was wearing silver earrings that brought out her eyes.

"Wow, babe! You look gorgeous!" He said, making her blush bright red.

"Okay my turn!" Wally said running into the room, slamming the door behind him. He pulled out a velvet box, from his jacket pocket.

'Soon we'll be Mr. and Mrs. West!' He thought happily.

He quickly changed into his tuxedo and slipped the box into his pocket.

His phone buzzed, indicating that he had a text, when he was about to open the door

Dick: Dude! Did you do it yet??

Wally: Not yet! But I will soon! Text u the deets later!

Dick: Okay man! Good luck! Fingers crossed that she'll say yes! 🤞🤞

Wally: Dude!! Not helping my nerves!!!!!

Dick: Sorry, good luck!