☽♡ 5 ♡☾

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

❝Amidst the wreckage of misjudgments and hidden truths, the phoenix of revelation rises, embodying the beauty born from the ashes of our mistakes.❞

The secret passage embraced them in its shadowy cocoon, a haven for clandestine moments. With enchanting lights creating a cozy atmosphere around them, they were cuddling, standing near the stone wall. Saphyrine's fingers delicately traced the contours of Rowan's face, her touch a silent claim of a love too profound for words and yet she still had braced herself and told him so.

His eyes sparkled and he smiled, trapping her in another tender kiss as she just declared her love for him.

After a moment of shared softness, Rowan's voice, her most favorite melody, broke the silence. Despite everything he seemed unsure. "Do you really?"

She would answer his questions to the extent that he asked. He had to know how much she adored him. He didn't deserve more secrets and lies.

"I do," Saphyrine hummed against his lips, the truth echoing in the quiet spaces between breaths. She was at her breaking point. Ignoring her Rowan? Now impossible.

Rowan's response was a sly whisper that danced with playful affection, "Heart, save this to the altar."

Another thing she had missed from their much too long separation was his constant mocking. Together, they let out a deep sigh and continued cuddling while chuckling.

Saphyrine, still caught in the afterglow of their shared laughter, wiggled free from the tender grasp of their bare bodies. "You are still the same, Rou."

A pause settled between them, the air was thick with shared history. Rowan, his fingers gently stroking her white hair, met her gaze with a serious expression. "Still crazy in love with you." But there was sadness in his eyes. It was evident to Saphyrine that they both regretted the extended period of time they had been apart. Calling it protection, she had allowed Adryn to get in their way.

Whispering, "I know," she met his puzzled gaze. "I thought you hated me but then... I figured it out. You told me you loved dreaming about me yesterday, when you were drunk."

Scoffing at the words, he was maybe recalling his muttering from the day he had been in another realm. "Every freaking night, Sapphire."

Saphyrine gasped at the depth of his words, a cascade of emotions flowing through her. Why had she allowed them to be separated.

Rowan, seemingly captivated by her reaction, seized the moment. "Promise me something. Let's never run away from me if you really don't want to."

Although she had a gut feeling he would still be wounded, seeing him express it was something else. She despised herself for everything she had done to keep him safe, with an only resolution of shattering his heart to pieces. She made an pledge to herself that she would not allow that anymore.

Her response came as a whispered promise. "Never again, Rou." With tearful eyes and unwavering resolve, Saphyrine had revealed her dedication that sealed their mutual vow. Never, ever again pushing him away.

He hugged her more tightly then whispering to her ear with a sly smile. "And I will never shag you against a wall again. I feel bad now, because you deserve better, heart." He kissed her on her nose and she just made a face. "Love making," He kissed her on the cheek. "In my room," Kiss on the neck. "Wrapped in my sheets..." He grinned against her skin, tightening his grip.

Saphyrine groaned. "It wasn't just shagging." Kissing him on the cheek, then she looked deep in his eyes again — it started to be a routine. "It was a love making, Rou. I saw your overly adoring looks and I felt amazing too. We did feel it just slightly volumed."