𝖁𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖑𝖊

(❀❛ ֊ ❛„)♡ 𝘼𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. "𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨." (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ )

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦

In the cryptic records of the supernatural, the transformation into a vampire is a metamorphosis steeped in mystery and ancient lore. This tome seeks to shed light on the enigmatic facets of vampiric existence, drawing from centuries of accumulated knowledge and arcane wisdom.

𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

It is widely acknowledged that the period of transition from mortal to immortal varies, spanning approximately three to seven days after the initial bite. This period is marked by a gradual transformation, during which the neophyte vampire experiences a heightened sensitivity to stimuli and an influx of preternatural abilities — mage loosing magic powers at the same time.

𝐈𝐈. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

Crucial to the metamorphosis is the immediate consumption of blood following the transformation. The act not only sustains the newly turned vampire but also imbues them with enhanced strength and vitality for the ensuing three days. In this duration, the vampire undergoes a rapid physical transformation, gaining new muscular prowess and strength.

𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐳𝐞

A distinctive feature of vampires is the perennial alteration of their ocular hue to a vivid shade of red. This change serves as a visible testament to their newfound existence and their excellent sight.

𝐈𝐕. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬

Age ceases to be a relentless march for vampires. Upon the completion of the transformation, the vampire enters a state of ageless stasis, free from the relentless passage of time.

𝐕. 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬

In their immortal existence, vampires necessitate only four hours of slumber each day, charging them with enough strength a stark contrast to the lengthy repose required by mortals.

𝐕𝐈. 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

While the sun's rays can cause harm to a vampire's skin, it is not a fatal adversary. Combustion, however, can be invoked by fire spells or mundane flames, leading to their demise. Vampires remain impervious to all strong elixirs — unless of potions — but succumb to magical assaults.

𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐬

The cryptonit of vampires is silver, rendering it a potent weapon against them. Silvered weapons, projectiles, and magical implements crafted from this precious metal can inflict grievous harm and are anathema to the vampiric essence.

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

The journey into vampirism commences with the bite. Alternatively, imbibing a concoction brewed from the bloodstone, toad and firefly, encapsulates the transformative essence and can usher mortals into the realm of immortality.