☽♡ 6 ♡☾

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

Our forbidden union, embraced by the heart, reflects the fascination of dancing on the ethereal beauty of ice, each movement tinged with the risk of enchanting chaos.

Saphyrine's laboratory came to life in the soft embrace of the early morning light. Sunbeams streamed through the high windows, creating a warm tableau of potion tables and meticulously arranged ingredients. The rich tapestry of herbs and magical essences in the air whispered of alchemical wonders in the making. The entrancing melody of bubbling cauldrons and the hum of mysterious energy echoed throughout the room, signaling the start of the new situation's experiments.

Rowan attempted to console Saphyrine. Unease clung to her like a persistent shadow as the weight of the approaching vampiric transformation hung heavy in the air. The urgency of their task loomed large as the enchanted cauldrons diligently brewed energizers and healing potions — Saphyrine would work on Rowan's elixir until her hands fell off, and tiredness was not stopping her.

Sobbing into his chest, Saphyrine struggled with the realization that her actions had precipitated events beyond her control. Rowan's impending transformation into a vampire cast a pall over her spirit. She felt responsible for the chaos that had erupted in the vampire jail. Every explosion, every disaster seemed to have its roots in her. Another reason he shouldn't be with her.

They were both certain of one thing; once the vampire transformation begins, it cannot be stopped. There will be no undoing or sweeping the truth under the rug. There was no small secret that could die with them. It was severe. Adryn will soon or later find out.

Saphyrine's sadness lingered in the aftermath of tears, manifesting itself in the streaks running down her cheeks. The weight of responsibility pressed down on her, and her quiet sobs echoed with self-blame. Rowan tried to calm her, assuring her that their private collaboration would result in an outcome — that he will be a hybrid.

His hands were catching her feelings in calming circles on her back. "Sapphire, we've already discussed this. I'll be fine," Rowan assured, his voice steady. "All you have to do is concentrate. I'll assist you with everything discreetly, no one else will have the magic containment elixir except us."

Saphyrine, her skepticism lingering, expressed concern for the unknown future. "But what will happen after you will transform?" Even if the elixir containing his powers would work, he would still be a vampire, and Silvermoons would be aware of it.

Rowan, with unwavering confidence, dismissed her fears by brushing his hands in her white hair. His whisper was her favorite melody. "Oh no, heart, don't be scared. I would never hurt you."

Saphyrine shook her head in his embrace — Rowan was always safe. "I am not afraid of you, Rou. Never. I'm worried about what they'll do to you. Adryn will find out."

His head leaned back with a sigh. "Let's not jump to conclusions yet. We still have time," Rowan reassured her. "Don't overthink anything. We will make the elixir in a shortcut and we'll think something through."

Saphyrine's head motioned in an agreement, finding solace in his embrace, the tight grip grounding her in the moment. No more crying. The shattered universe appeared to be glued together for a brief moment, providing a respite from the chaos that surrounded them — that she had caused. Caused again.

Time, on the other hand, pressed them to confront the looming reality. Adryn's return to the academy was getting closer, and they had to come up with a strategy before resuming their facade of mutual ignorance in the public eye.