Your touch

2 weeks later:

no POV

Everyone is out of detention and now it's the day that Ajax comes back from his suspension.
We arrived and go to his dorm and greets Xavier.

"Hey sup man " Ajax says to greet Xavier.
"Sup bro" he says as they dap each other up.
"I'm going to hook up with Enid sill see ya later man" Ajax says leaving the room.

He walks to their dorm and doesn't knock just opens the door. They both jump away from each on the sofa. Wednesday wraps a blanket around her body. She stands up picking up items from the couch.

"Oh Ajax what are you doing here?" Enid says looking at Wednesday constantly.
"I just wanted to come see you babe let's go to the staff bathroom for a sec" he says pulling her up.

"We need to talk" Enid says in serious tone
Wednesday nods at her. Enid takes a deep breath.
"We need to break up" she tells him. He laughs.

"What's funny" she asks him confused her eyes flicker to Wednesday.
"We aren't breaking up Enid" he laughs and grabs her wrist.

"Let go we're done I'm seeing someone else" she says struggling to get out of his grasps.

"Who what's his name" he says tightening his grip on her.
"Let go!" She screams at him.
Wednesday rushes over to them grabbing Ajax and forcing him to release her by twisting his wrist.

"God fuck" he says letting go of Enid.
Wednesday grabs Enids face and kisses her lips .
"That's so fucking sick your disgusting Enid" Ajax says shaking his head and leaving.

The girls look at each other before Wednesday locks the door. "You ok Enid" Wednesday asks her walking closer to her.

"Yea.... Never Been better!" She lets out the fakest laugh along with a fake smile.
"Enid don't lie" Wednesday say grabbing her hand as she tries to walk off.

She sighs. "I feel bad for him sort of a little tiny bit." She says softly. Wednesday nods with understanding. "Can we cuddle on the couch please" Enid begs Wednesday.

"Hmm ok love you need it" Wednesday replies to her. They walk over to the couch. Wednesday lays down first and Enid gets ontop of her Laing her head on her chest.

Enid wiggles around a bit uncomfortably. She sits up and use's Wednesdays shoulders to keep her up.

"Wednesday can you please lock the door" Enid asks Wednesday whose face turned red.
"Sure love" she says getting up as Enid gets off of her. She walks to lock the door and comes back to the couch.

"Please take off your shirt and bra" Enid says removing hers.
Wednesday does what she is told without question.
"Now lay down how you were before" Enid says standing front the couch.Wednesday lays down and Enid lays on top of her.

"I just wanted skin to skin contact its more comfortable for me" Enid says drawing shapes with her finger on Wednesdays stomach.

Wednesday slightly giggles and her fingers through Enids hair. . Enid fall asleep soon. Wednesday rubs her back with her other hand and she falls asleep too.

(Sorry for how short this is😕next one will be very long I promise!)