Hospital day

Wednesday pov:

I woke up with Enids hands in my pants not my underwear just pants. I lift an arm to grab my phone.

I read a message from yoko saying to come see her today. I texted back with an ok. "Good morning" I hear her raspy voice from behind me.

"Morning" I say turning around and kissing her on the forehead. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair and go back out.

I get dressed "where you going" Enid says beginning to sit up. "Going to see yoko" I say sliding my shoes on my feet.

She nods and stands up. I pull my jacket on.
She wraps her arms around my waist and mine go over her neck. She kisses me on the lips for about 23 seconds.

"Ok I'll cya later I love you" she says waving at me as I leave the room.
If living like that every morning..with her... I would nice us into an apartment after school.

I dove to the hospital didn't take too long.
Once I arrive I check in as a visitor for yoko.
They walk me back and I open the curtain tk see yoko. She was putting a bra on.

"Sorry" I say as she noticed me.
"It's fine nothing you haven't seen before" she continued to get dressed. I say in the bed as watched the tv.

"So I get out on Friday" she says plopping down next to me.
"That's like 5 more day" I say turning the tv down in volume.

"I know but you can just come everyday or spend the nights!" She says hugging me.
I think
For a moment and then nod.

"Do they give you blood?" I say noticing that she was paler than usual.
"Oh not really just uncooked meat." She says pursing her lips.

I sigh. "Do you w-" she just grabbed my arm and sunk her teeth in my arm. I whined for a second as I adjust to the pain.

Once she's done she licks the blood from her face. I just laughed. "Soo how come Enid couldn't come?"  I say as she fixes her position on the bed.

"I just want to see you, I'll call when you leave" she says looking at me.
I nod and take off my shoes and jacket.

I get comfortable and Yoko pulls the blanket over us.  I lean in her direction as my head falls on her shoulder.

Somehow she finds my hand underneath the blanket and holds it. I like up at her, she just looked away to the tv. I lay down on her and begin to fall asleep.

It's been about 3 hours. : 2:37pm

I wake up to the door opening and a group of people come in. I open my Eyes and see that it's a bunch of Yokos friends.

I sit up and distance myself from yoko. I don't show emotion when others are around. Just yoko, Enid and my family.

yoko talks and laughs with her friends. They stay in here for a while and then they go back to where ever they came from.

Doctors come in with 2 meals. I let yoko have mine. I haven't eaten since the shooting I didn't have the appetite.

I watch as yoko eats her food. I just lean on her again. Wrapping my arms around her torso. My hand in the warmth of under her shirt.  My leg slipped in between her legs.

All on purpose.

Enid can't stop me from doing this with my best friend. It's normal I've seen best friends do worse.

Time is now 5;33

I felt yoko scoot closer so that I was spooning her. She played with my fingers.  And I fall
Asleep again.'

She didn't sleep she takes to me. I heard her I didn't say anything I wanted to listen. She sat up and my head falls into her lap.

She turns the tv on and the volume down.
As she's watching the tv. She begins to un-braid my hair. Using her hairbrush in it.

She rubs her fingers through my hair and the. Braids it again.
"Why are you so tired" she whispers to me.
"I was up most of the night" I say to her as in response.

"Why? Are you and Enid doing okay?"  she asks me as she brushes hair from infront of my eye.

"Yea I- I think so"  I say with a small smile.
it was about 7:50. I've been gone a while.
I wasn't sure if I should stay the night or go back to the hotel.

We watched 3 movies within the time.
• Family Switch
•Scream 4
• The fallout.

In that order. Christmas is almost here. And we watched scream 4 because yoko finds it funny when Jill tried to make it seem as if she survived when she was really the killer.

As the fallout was just for us to get over the shooting. Hopefully..

It was about 11:58pm I decided to just stay the night I never liked driving in the dark.
I texted Enid to tell her. She was ok with it.

So I slept with Yoko. And we fell asleep pretty quickly. Cuddling together on the small bed in the cold room. Reserving as much heat as we could.