Trapped.

Enid's POV:
Tw: smut

Her body was cold. Her breath brushed the hair on my neck. I pulled out of the hug and looked into her eyes.

Does she see me. Does she know what I want.?
Without thinking I grab her face and kiss her.

I pull away to see how she responds. She just stared for a moment. She grabs my face and kisses me. Aggressively . Her tongue brushing against my lips. Begging for entry to my mouth

I accept and her tongue slides into my mouth. Her hands exploring my shirt. as our tongues wrestle, she bites my lip and unstraps my bra from under my shirt.

*Wednesday put a shirt on I forgot to add*

I put my hands under her shirt as I kiss on her neck. I unstrap her bra. "Enid" she moans softly.

I throw her bra off to the side

I throw her bra off to the side. and I continue to suck around her neck and jaw.
I carry her to her bed. She lifts her shirt over her head.

"Wait I have something" she says as she I drop her onto the bed.
She gets up and pulls her suitcase from under her bed. She has a strap.

"Can I use this on you" she says softly.
I nod and smile. I get fully undressed and she does too. She puts it on and gets in the bed with me.

She lifts my legs over her shoulders and licks at my pussy making it wetter than it already was.
I moan at the feeling of her tongue. She sits up and puts just the tip into me.

"Mh" I moan softly.
She grabs my waist and slides the entire strap into me. "Augh fuckk wens!!" I moan loudly.
She grabs my boobs as starts sucking them.

She fucks me  harder and faster. My pussy drips with water and wetness. My eyes rolling to the back of my head.

The headboard of the bed bangs against the wall repeatedly matching the timing of each of Wednesdays thrusts.

"Auu Augh auuh" I moan grabbing her back digging my nails into her back. she kisses my collarbone leaving hickeys the shape of her lips.

She gets deeper and deeper inside of me. I put my hand on my stomach and can feel the strap slightly.

She takes a hand away from my boob and does circles on my clit. "F~fuckkk" I say digging my nails deeper moving one hand to her neck.

She takes the strap out and rubs it on my pussy slowly.  "Ugh~" I moan as she pushes it back in hardly.

I dig my nails into her neck and back but my hands fall off of her as she sits up.

I know she has scratch marks but I don't think she cares.
she flips me onto my stomach and now I'm in fetal position. She sticks the strap in my ass.

"GOD~" I yell out putting my head down into a pillow.  She grabs my waist and begins to fuck me hard. She uses her other hand and begins to finger me. "O~oh fuck~~" I moan.

She takes the strap out and flips me back to my back. She takes the strap off and goes down on me.

She slurps at my pussy making me squirt on her face. She flicks her tongue inside my pussy.
My pussy throbs with the need to want more.

As I ride against her face. She suddenly sticks her fingers in. I finally hit n breaking point. I cummed all over her face.

She moans and I moan as she licks it all from my thighs. She comes back up to my face sitting on my stomach. She leans to kiss me.

We have a very wet and heated make out session. I moan at the taste of myself in her mouth.

I suck on her tongue. "Mmhhh" she moans in my mouth as I suck at her tongue.
We continue to have a heated make out for a long time. Feeling on each other's body's.

"Fuck me" she whispers as we make out.
I smirk in our kiss. I sit up with her still on top of me.

I put the strap on and lean back using my arms for support. She slowly sits ontop of it. Sliding it inside of her.

"Oh uhh" she moans as it's all the way in. She grinds against it as she grabs and squeezes my boobs.

She starts to go up and down on it. Moaning loudly. "auuhhh fuckk" she moans as she throws her head back.

I flip her to her back and stick it in her pussy. "Yess pleaseee" she moans begging en. Her hands at my neck.

I go in and out of her grabbing her boobs. "Fuckk faster~~" she yells . I do as she says and goes faster. I fuck her as hard as I could banging the headboard on the wall.

"Uhhh Enid fuckk~" she moans digging her nails into my neck..
she cums around the strap "mgggh" she moans while she cam.

I take the strap out. "Clean up your mess" I say looking at the strap.
She smirks.
She licks the tip of the strap and then stuffs it in her mouth. Her head bobbing up and down. I hold her head down and make her gag.

She sits up and has cum dripping down her face. I pull her closer to me by her neck and lick it off of her face. And then kissing her.

Just then we get a knock at the door.
We look at each other. We jump up and put our clothes back on. We fix our hair and fix the sheets on the bed. "Girls are you in there?" Weems says knocking again.

One minute! please unlock the door" I yell to her as we try to fix everything.
I notice a whole ont he wall above the headboard of Wednesdays bed.

Shit.

The door unlocks and opens. Yoko and mark rush in. "Omg you guys we can't belive we didn't notice you were gone" mark says hugging Wednesday.

"Hey mark" Wednesday says.
"What's on your neck" he says moving a braid to reveal scratches.

"They're on Enid too.." yoko says lifting my hair.
"Are those hickeys.?" Yoko says pulling my shirt down a tiny bit.
"Yea..wenny has them too.." mark says.

They look at each other.
(Mark and yoko)

Fuck they know.

"I can't believe you Wednesday" yoko says scoffing and running out the room.
"I was startin to like you Enid but then you fiuck my sister?" Mark says looking at me with disappointment.

"Wait..sister??!" I say lookin at Wednesday.