Yoko..🖤

Yokos pov:

me and Wednesday look at each others. She had tears form in her eyes. I give her a hug and she returns it immediately.

We hug for a while until she pulls away.
"You wanna be my girlfriend...?" She says looking up at me. Her eyes still red and glossy from crying. Her breath and heart beat steady.

I give her a soft smile in return of the smile she gives to me.
"Yea I would love to...but" I say stopping myself

"But what" she says. Her arms still tightly around me. "But.... If we break up, you have to promise us being best friends will not change?"

I tell her with a straight face and serious expression. "I promise" she says putting her head back to my chest. And hugging me tightly.

I kiss her hair and rest my head upon hers. We stay like this until her head falls until there was no motion in her.

I pick her up as put her in the bed.
I sit next to her and just watch as she sleeps.
After about 10 minutes she starts to sweat.

I remember she can't sleep with shirts on it she gets really hot. I lift her up slowly and remove her shirt.  I lay her back down and pull the small cover over her.

I lay down and put my head on her chest to listen to her heart beat. Her hand wraps around my back and she hums.

(Ik it's really short an I'm sorry but this is like a peek of what they're doing Enids is gonna be short too)