Enid..🩷

Enids POV:

It's been more than a week. Wednesday officially swapped dorms with divina so now Div is in here.

Wednesday also has been going back to classes. We give each kind nods and go on with our day.

today when I got to class I was surprised to see the new seating chart on the board. I read where I sit and who I'm next to.

Who the hell is mark?

I go to the seat I was assigned and waited for "mark" to sit down. He got in right before the bell rings and find his seat.

He has dark hair, glasses, a nose ring a few rings on his fingers, and his ears pierced.

I think he's some sort of gay emo..god that made me think of Wednesday..I still kind
Of miss her. I get a little jealous when I see her and yoko holding hands.

But I try to brush it off. Me and yoko are still friends. But when we hangout Wednesday is usually there. In the dorm. So it's always a little bit awkward.

But Wednesday doesn't mind..?

Why am I thinking about her.? I need to get over it.
"I'm mark" the boy says. His voice surprisingly was deep. He wore a uniform but it was a suit? And it was in black.

"I'm Enid" I say smiling and putting my hand out for a shake.
He shakes my hand gently. His hands were soft.

He doesn't smile back just looks at me. He stands up to throw something away. He's like really tall...

Like 6,4 tall..

Wednesday and yoko walk in. They look at the board and at each other with disappointment. They didn't sit together.

But before Wednesday goes to her seat. She stops at my table and looks at mark.
"Mark..?" She says looking at him intensely.

"Hey wenny." Mark says looking at her with the same look.

"I told you to never call me that again..why are you here" she says still glaring at him.

"I'm here for you" mark implies.

(End of chapter..-Ik it's short but it's just what has been going on with the two main characters)