truth telling

Enids pov:

I came back with the food to a silent room. Not a good silent..a really awkward silence.
I give yoko her food and sit with Wednesday to eat ours.

Wednesday barely ate she looked as if she was thinking the entire time.
I wanted to ask if she was ok but I decide to wait it out. Maybe she'll come to me and say it.

An hour later back at the hotel:

Once we got to the hotel room Wednesday broke down in tears. She sat on the bed and I sat next to her.

"What's the matter" I ask rubbing her shoulder for comfort.
"Yoko..she keeps taking advantage of me and my pointless emotions" she says leaning more into my embrace.

"Can you please explain to me" I say as she pulls always sniffing. She nods and wipes her tears away.

"I told her about how I usually got visions from people I'm closer with. By kissing them abs I had relized I never got a vision. From yoko.  And she tricked me into kissing her. Like 3. Times and I felt disgusting with myself because I really like what we have together right now Enid. I want to be with you in the future"  she says as her head goes limp and falls infront of her

She grabs her face with both hands .

I took a moment to process what she had told me. I hug her tightly.

"I think you shouldn't be around Yoko anymore..when I came to visit when you both were sleeping. She pulled her pants up underneath the blanket. Wens I think she was touching herself while looking at you" I say trying to maintain my tears.

She looks horrified. she nods slowly and hugs me once more. We lay back on the bed. She's ontop of me just there. I don't know how to describe it but she's there. All of her.

She isn't thinking. She's just in my presence.
I softly rub her back with. My hand underneath her shirt.

"Wednes-" I got cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. I grab the phone and it's a call from Wednesdays mother. I then realize I was holding Wednesdays phone.

" hello" I say as Wednesday sits up looking at me.
"May I speak to Wednesday" morticia asks
I hum in response and hand the phone over.

Wednesday POV:

I listened to her speak.
She brings up mark.
"Your brother...brothers.. are...
Mark was diagnosed with bipolar and depression.." she tells me sounding stressed and sad.

"Ok..what about my other one you said brothers."I said emphasizing the s at the end.

"Mark..he killed..he killed pugsley this morning"   Mom says with a couple of pauses.
I drop the phone on the floor. My eyes widen.

Tears form in my eyes. I stand to rush to the bathroom. I slam the door shut.
I grab a towel and put it on my face and scream.

I scream so hard I felt lightheaded.
I throw the towel to the floor and push everything off of the counter causing loud smashing.

Enid knocks on the door.
"Are you ok" she says on the other side.
I yell at her punching the door. I fall to my knees.

The door opens and se comes in.
"Please telll me what's going on" she says sitting on the floor with me.

"Mark is bipolar and he murdered my little brother"