Hotel room

Wednesdays POV;

We come from the closet to our room totally trashed. Another announcement coming in.

"you all have to be home before dark. These students have been taken to the hospital; max, Xavier, Kent, kim.

Enid immediately grabs her phone and calls yoko. She didnt answer.
"We'll check on her on the way to the house" I say grabbing my suitcases.

She nods and goes to pack her things.
When I glance over at my desk, my typewriter is smashes to pieces and my novel is spread over the floor.

My uncle gave me that typewriter for my birthday. it's the only one I've ever used.
I grab the papers using the numbers to put them in order. I put them in the case and lock it closed.

I start gathering all my stuff

(1 hour later) once we both finished I called my mom.

The call conversation:

W: hey mom my girlfriend is gonna stay with us she can't go home.

M: oh alright dear just wanted to let you know that mark has being staying in the attic

W: uhm no what?

M:sorry he didn't want to move

W:uhhh can we just get a hotel?

M: oh sure ok I'll send you the money to I'll get it for you

W: just can you get it for me so we can just get there? We're really tired

M: of course

W: thanks mom

M:no problem I love you

W: I know mom, bye

I hang up and we leave out the building.
we walk past yokos dorm and sees blood.

Enid whines as we walk past. We put everything in the trunk of my car and we drive to a fast food restaurant for Enid.

She just gets a burger and fries with a drink.
We begin to drive to the hotel closest to my house.

Enids scars have been healing and fast. I guess it's a perk of being a werewolf.  We got to the Hote and set our stuff inside when I received a call.

From yoko.

I answer it and put it on speaker.

Conversation:

Y: hey wens

W:god yoko are you okay?

Y:yea I'm fine it was just my arm

W:oh thank goodness

Y: where are you guys Div said everyone is gone from the school

W: we couldn't stay bit until they have new management

Y:oh what's wrong wit weems?

W:...she's dead..

Y:Omg.

W:yea

Y:can you guys visit me?

W:sure

Y:well just..you.?

W:oh ...uhm ok?

Y:thanks wens

W: yea no worries

Y:love you

W: (side eyes Enid) love you too.

(Hangs up)

I cleared my throat and walked past Enid to the bathroom she catches up with me before I closed the door.

"Hey what you doing" she says as I stand on the other side of the door.
"Oh uh just showering why" I say with not a lot of energy.

"Mh can I get in with you? Hot water goes down fast in hotels cause of the all people" she says tryna give me a plausible explanation.

I chuckled I know that's not why.
"Of course" I say letting her in the bathroom.

We get undressed as the tub fills up.
I get in first and she gets in second.  I lean on the wall and she rests on my front.

it's quiet but a comfortable quiet.
Her fingers trace my legs slowly

"Wash my back?" She asks me simply.
I nod then realize she can't see me "yeah" I say grabbing her rag and soap.

I lather it and scrub her back gently.

(15 minutes later; out the tub)

we got into our pajamas and got into bed. It was now around 10:43pm

We faced each in bed holding hands. Just looking at each other. "Hey" Enid whispered softly.
"Hey" I whispered back. "What was that about on the phone wit yoks?" She asks whispering still

"I'm not sure why she wants me to go alone but I'll be sure to tell you everything" I say with a small smile. She nods.

"I know what you let yoko do and I support your decision because I would have done the same thing for her" she says grazing her fingers over the bites on my lip I smile. I lean closer and kiss her.

" let me spoon you" she says with a gentle laugh. I don't say anything I just roll to my other side and scoot closer. Her body latched on to me and her head in my neck.

After about 3 minutes I fell asleep.