Defined

Wednesday POV:

I've been in this dorm for a week. Thing has disappeared. And I'm bored when yoko isn't around.

Lately I've been watching tv and reading my books when I'm Alone. Enid texted me 3 days ago but I still haven't gotten the courage to text her back.

Me and Yoko haven't DEFINED our relationship yet. But I like what we have right now: the flirting, the sexual tension, the relaxation and the way we communicate and connect with each other.

I haven't been to classes since the "break up??" With Enid. As I'm thinking the door swings open and yoko walks in.

I jump up from the bed and jump in her. Wrapping my legs around her. "hiiii" I say digging my head in to her neck.

She giggles. She grabs me from under the thighs to hold me up .
"Heyy" she says kissing my lips.
she walks over to the bed and puts me down.

I sit on the bed swinging my legs over the edge.
She goes to put her things away. She goes to the bathroom and I go with her. I grab a few clothing items before though.

Just a bra and some shorts.

As she uses the toilet I change out of what I was wearing. I put on the bra and shorts I had bring with me.

After yoko was done she washes her hands. I walk out the bathroom heading to the sofa.

But she grabs me from behind and picks me up. I laugh as she spins me around. We fall onto the bed she ends up on top of me..

We both laugh for a moment before the door opens and Enid and divina come in.
"Uhm..what's going on..?" Divina says as yoko gets off of me and stands up.

I sit up on the bed and look towards the door.
"And where is your shirt..." Enid says looking at me as then yoko.

"I uh sleep like this..it's kinda hot in here" I say nervously.
Enid looks at us a few more times.
"You guys had sex didn't you..." she says scratching the back of her neck.

Me and yoko look at each other.
"What no..?" Yoko says with no hesitation or emotion.
"Yea why would we..we're best friends" I say looking at yoko with a side eye.
Enid just nods her head and purses her lips together.

"Soo why are you two here?" Yoko says crossing her arms.
"Just checking on you guys.." divina says looking around the room.

"Why exactly?" I ask.
"Well someone told me that they walked past the dorm not too long ago and saw you on yoko and ya acted like she was a tree climbing in her. And actually they sent me a picture...." Enid says looking at us with a little disgust.

"That's just what we do I don't see a problem here..?" I say letting out a huff.
"Yea before you guys came in here I just attacked Wednesday by picking her up and spinning her around and we fell on the bed" yoko says yawning.

Divina and Enid look at each other. And then back at us. "So you're telling me you two have it had sex since we broke up?" Enid says crossing her arms.

"N-" I was cut off by yoko.
"We had sex the day we broke up" yoko says putting her hand on her mouth.
"For fucks sake Wednesday..the day we broke up??" Enid says wiping her eyes.

I look at yoko with bullet eyes. "Enid im not even going to lie..I'm not sorry..I love yoko. Ad we have good connection with each other "

I say looking at Enid. Her eyes begin to water.
"So everything we had..meant nothing to you..that you could just throw it away for her?"

Enid says tearing up and sobbing.
"Enid it meant so much to me. You mean a lot to me and I'm sorry. But I felt like you didn't understand me"

I tell Enid as I sit on the bed.
I go up to her and hold my arms open. She hugs me and cry's. She pulls sea from the hug and begins to beat on my chest.

"Get it out" I say letting her hit me. I hurt her she needs to let anger out on me. When she's done I hug her again. She hugs me back.

After that divina and Enid leave saying goodbye to yoko. Hugging her.
I feel bad that I can't be her girlfriend. I know she loves me and I love her a lot..

(Enid of chapter)