13

Who deh ya?

SAME NIGHT

The drive back home was awkward as hell. After that intense moment, my silence was all the confirmation Ryan needed before he told me he was ready to go home. He has been silent since, and I felt so embarrassed. To avoid the silence, I took out my phone and started scrolling on TikTok. But that did not stop the multiple sighs that left his mouth, which now left me feeling bad. Maybe I should have said something before we went any further.

Bwaaii mi feel stupid

"Ryan mi sorry mi know mi should a say sumn to yuh" I finally managed to say.

He took a while before he responded. "Suppose we did go any further and yuh regret it Nya?? Suppose you did blame mi after??" He frustratedly asked.

"No, Ryan mi wouldn't do that," I answered.

"Nya it good," He sighed.

The rest of the ride home was yet again spent in silence. After ensuring that I got in safely, he left without saying another word.

Sigh.

RYAN'S P.O.V

Jah Jah Nya.

Mi nuh know why but mi couldn't dweet...

Mi nuh think she would a want somebody like mi fi tek har virginity...

Especially since mi a slp wid different females rn it wouldnt sit right wid mi fi do that..

Wul heap a nice guy out there weh would a good enough fi do that fi har...

She did even say she can only give mi friendship too...

But why else she would a kiss me back tonight? To the point where she did waa go further than the kiss?

Chro b*mbo man!!

Pulling my phone from my pocket, I dialed Pinky to see if she was available, being that I was in the community. I've been sexually frustrated all night, and I needed a release.

"Yuh miss mi already," she asked as soon as she picked up the call.

A 3: 30 now enuh how she naa slp?

"Sumn like dat. Mi deh a yuh gate. Fawud nuh, " I told her, then hung up.
Five minutes later, I saw her pulling the gate and heading towards the car.

"Good night." She smiled at me as she got in the car.

"Night," I responded while pulling my belt.

"How yuh smell like a next woman so" she asked me.

"Yuh come in ya fi chat or yuh come in ya fi suck mi c*cky?" I asked her, annoyed.

"Sorry," she mumbled, then reached across to take my d*ck out. At the sight of my d*ck, she started smiling like an idiot before pumping it. Sighing, I leaned my head back on the headrest as her mouth warmth enveloped my d*ck.

Jah jah mi sorry Nya.

With the thought of Nya on my mind in less than three minutes, I was already shooting my load into her mouth.

"Why ya call Anaya name and a mi and yuh deh ya so?" Pinky asked while wiping her mouth.

"Mi call nuh body name?" I questioned, placing my d*ck back into my pants.

Hissing her teeth, she said, "So a because you and yuh woman have problem and yuh cya get no p*ssy yuh call mi out a mi bed dem hours ya?"

"Mi and Nya nuh deh she a just mi friend and a nuh you come out ya suh fi suck man c*cky mi did force yuh out a yuh bed?"