22

RYAN'S P.O.V.

"Babe, who and who yuh tell seh we did a come here so?" Anaya asked shortly after we left the cabin.

"Just mi bredda," I answered.

And the man dem obviously.

"Oh," She answered.

Turning to look after her for a second, I saw a confused expression on her face.

"Is what?" I asked.

Instead of answering, she gave me her phone to look at.

"Shit!" I hissed, hitting the steering wheel.

"What's the matter?" She asked worriedly.

"Nuh worry yuh head just send me the numba pon app," I responded, checking the rearview mirror for anything unusual.

Hearing a buzz on my phone, I checked to see that Anaya had sent me the message. Immediately, I forwarded it to Chippy telling him to track it.

"Yuh sure?" She asked after a while.

"Yes, Nya. A probably one a the man dem weh a watch the place a f*ck around" I told her, trying to ease her mind.

Affi go call Theo.

-
-
-
💕
-
-
-

ANAYA'S P.O.V.

Still nuh believe nothing weh him say. Mi just hope a nuh nothing bad a guh happen cause mi realize seh from yesterday him tense.

Still a put together some pieces in my mind trying to figure out if the Ryan mi know now is a completely different person behind my back.

Mi nuh waa second guess him enuh man. Sighs....

Pushing the thoughts behind me, I got myself comfortable in my seat before falling asleep.

-
-
-

"Babe, we reach home." Ryan shook me from my sleep.

A suh long mi did a sleep?

He got out of the car and went to take my bags from the back of the car. After doing a big stretch, I got out of the car and followed him inside the house.

"Thank God unuh reach home safe," Mommy says, meeting us on the verandah

"Evening Miss Alecia," Ryan greeted.

"Evening mi son." They both laughed

Den taaan!!!

I stood there looking at both of them. Seeing this, they both laughed harder.

Ryan then left and went to the car, then came back with a bag in his hands.

"Did buy food on the way," He says, handing me the bag.

How mi nuh fi love mi man?!!!!!

"Thank you, baby." I smiled after him.

Would a kiss him, but Mommy tan up a watch we like hawk.

"A go mek a move ya now cause mi waa sleep," Ryan says to Mommy.

"Alright, tek care," She says, smiling at him.

"Nya follow mi to the car"

Handing Mom the bag with the food, I followed him to the car. He signaled for me to get in the car with him, and I did.

"Here," He says, handing me a black bag.

"What's in this?" I asked, pulling it.

"Just say thanks and gwaan," He answers.