28

ANAYA'S P.O.V

SAME NIGHT

He grinned up at me as I straddled him. We both met each other halfway for a heated kiss. His hands found their way to my ass squeezing it and pushing me forward to feel his hard on. Not long after, our clothes were somewhere else other than our bodies, and his mouth was feasting on my pussy.

"F*ck!" I gasped as his tongue brought me to my climax.

After lapping up my juices, he came up hovering over me with a smile. I pulled him down to me into another kiss tasting myself on his lips. Pulling away he reached for a condom and I watched as he puts it on.

Damn he's huge....

Catching me staring at him he laughed and I blushed looking away.

"Babe, you have to keep quiet, okay? We don't wanna wake your mom or anybody else," He says to me.

I nodded, then watched as he grabbed my legs and placed them on his shoulders. I took a deep breathe preparing myself for what was to come. I had asked Brit if it would be painful for the first time, but she acted like she didn't want to answer, so I didn't bother to ask anyone else.

"If it hurts too much tell me" He says lining his dick with my pussy.

He pushed for the first time and I took a deep breathe. He looks down at me and I nodded giving him the go ahead to continue. He pushed again and my hands found their way to his muscles squeezing them.

"Babes just relax pls cause if yuh tense up mi cya go in" He whispers at my ear.

He sounded like he was fighting to restrain himself.

Mi almost feel sorry fi him...

I pulled him into another kiss as he tried to go further. Feeling a sudden jolt of pain my teeth sank into his lips unintentionally.

"Bumboclaat babes, yuh bust mi lip," He cursed.

"I'm sorry," I say, embarrassed as tears rolled from my eyes due to the pain I was still feeling.

"Yuh want me stop?" He asked, seeing my tears.

I shook my head no, then he hugged me to him.

"A go just do one push and go in. Bite mi in a mi shoulder if it too hot yere?" He says, awaiting my answer.

"Ok," I whispered, still a little scared.

"Breathe babes," He whispers, kissing along the sides of my ear and neck, trying to distract me.

With one push, he sank his length into me, and on instinct, my teeth sank into his shoulders.

Mi belly bottom feel cramp up...

And mi cya even mek no noise...

A dis yuh did want thou dwl

Sigh..

"F*ck babes nuh bite out mi shoulder." He hissed

I immediately pulled away from his shoulder and hid my face in his chest, embarrassed of my actions.

"Can move now?" He asks above me, and I nod.

His thrusts were slow and followed by his grunts in my ears. Hugging me closer to him, his pace picked up, releasing breathy moans from me.

I was trying my best not to make too much noise.

"Pussy tight yuh f*ck" He moaned into my ears.

He pulled away from the hug he had me in, staring into my eyes as he continued to f*ck me.