Ready for the Road Ahead

I was looking at myself in the mirror feeling rather surprised I didn't look any different. My body looked the same, and it felt the same; and yet I knew from first hand experience it was different.

"I have completed the spell needed for you to tend to your companion" Mahō said as he watched me. I wasn't quite as self aware as when I first arrived in this strange new world. I did just sleep with the elf rather recently after all...

"I look the same" I noted out loud and Mahō chuckled. "We'll of course, I'm no novice mage after all. The work of a true professional will be completely seamless" he boasted. I giggled as I turned to face him "well thank you. I do appreciate your assistance."

"Not to worry, if you ever need anything, my door will always open for you" Mahō smiled and gave me a little curtsy bow. I smiled back but his words brought a concern of mine to mind. How did I get here? Could I go back home?

"I need to find out how I ended up here" I pointed out and Mahō nodded "yes, a human in our world is very strange indeed. But you are in luck, there is a town with a professor who studies ancient history, and he has a particular fascination with humans. I would seek him out first. Give me some time though, let me get you supplies for the road ahead."

Mahō stopped at the door and turned to face me. "I will give you a bag with all the food and water you will require to reach the town. I'll also provide a magical map that should be of use to you. Before you leave though, we will want to change your look a little. Don't want everyone to realize your a human; who knows if someone doesn't think to kidnap you and sell you off on the black market."

"Thank you Mahō" I said as he walked away; I wonder how much I would need to change in appearance, hopefully not too much. I pushed my worries aside though as I moved over to the jar her Suraimu had been resting and placed my hand at the edge of the lip. "Hello Lea, how do you feel?" Suraimu asked as they reached out and touched my finger, slowly expanding out across my body to cover me once more.

"Good, although I admit I feel better now that your back with me" I blushed a little as I spoke the words. "I'm happy to be on you" Suraimu responded as they finished getting comfortable. There was something so comforting feeling them against my skin. "You seem excited" Suraimu noted as I felt them push into my pussy.

I laid back on the bed and let out a soft moan "well it's your fault for making me feel so good" I giggled as Suraimu began to push deeper in. "May I feed as I pleasure you?" I bit my lips and nodded in response. I found myself both nervous and excited about the prospect; if nothing else it would certainly be a new experience.

I felt Suraimu grip on my boobs get tighter as they began to suck on my tits. "Mmmfmmm" I spread myself out on the bed enjoying the sensation of getting sucked while also getting fucked. I had a boyfriend once who played with my tits while we made love, but admittedly it didn't feel quiet as good as this.

As they continued I began to feel as though my breasts were swelling up, a pressure building inside them. "You sound so lovely" Suraimu whispered to me and I blushed. I felt them sucking on my tits more intensively as they fucked me faster and faster until I was screaming out in pleasure, my toes curling.

My eyes went wide as then I felt a new sensation. Mahō's magic had worked I felt it the moment Suraimu began to draw milk from my tits. I felt a wave of pleasure roll through my body as Suraimu began sucking milk out of my boobs. I could feel them gently sucking and tugging on my tits as my body became more relaxed.

My moans came out longer and louder as I closed my eyes, losing myself in the pleasure of the moment. On and on it went for several more minutes before Suraimu finally finished their meal. Only to proceed to move more quickly inside me, ravaging my pussy with long heavy thrusts that had me screaming in pleasure once more.

It didn't take long at all for Suraimu to have me orgasming for them. They slowed their pace and settled back down; riding me down from my high. I lay in bed with an easy smile as I moaned out "mmm I'm so glad I found you."

"So am I" Suraimu responded back and I soon feel asleep...