CHAPTER 2 : THE RACE

It has been 3 days since I met the guy Malik and 3 days since we made the deal

It has been 3 days since I met the guy Malik and 3 days since we made the deal .

I pulled my mask down and started packing my stuff after bidding goodbye to my last patient.

I hurriedly packed my things and locked my clinic. When a loud horn startled me . I turned around to see a white BMW and frowned in confusion.

When the window slid down and a handsome dude....ahem ahem...I mean Malik was looking at me with a megawatt smile as if he had just won a lottery.

"Hey, I came here to pick you up for our race begum Jaan "

He said in his deep voice .

Damn him and his voice that always manages to give me goosebumps.

I rolled my eyes and replied with a scoff.

"No need , thanks I can go there by myself and how did you even know the location of my clinic "

"I know everything related to you begum Jaan"

Grrr! This guy and his obsession with begum Jaan .

"Don't pretend like you don't like it " my subconscious retorted at me .

"Shut up"

"You can't shut me up I am within you itself " my subconscious mocked again.

To which I groaned .

"I am not your begum Jaan and I am definitely not getting in your car "

I said in my final tone to which he looked at me with puppy eyes which could melt anyone....No Eshal this is a trap don't fall for it . But it all went in vain when he pleaded me in a small soft voice.

"Please"

Damn he is going to give me a heart attack acting all cute.....wait...what! cute? did I just call him cute?.... no.. no.. no eshal don't fall for him. It's all his plan to make you fall for him .

"Grr! Fine "

I said giving up and getting in the car to which he just raised his hand in victory and started driving.

________________________________

After about 20 minutes of driving we reached a circuit (race track).

"Ok so the rules are simple the first one to finish a lap wins the deal"

Malik said getting out of the car and opening the door for me like a gentleman he is .

I just nodded my head and got down looking around and realised there were only a few staff and a referee apart from us .

"Don't tell me you rented this whole circuit just for our race"

I said widening my eyes at the idea as it was the most expensive circuit in the state and just getting a seat to watch the race costed a fortune. So imaging the amount to rent the whole area made my head spin .