CHAPTER 12 : DATE #2

After sealing the deal with clients

After sealing the deal with clients. I got out of the coffee shop heaving a tired sigh while massaging my temples to calm myself down . I turned to my P.A and told him to add ajwad's name for monthly overtime.

If he thought he could get away after calling sick to work when I had just saw him rushing out of the house this morning , then he is terribly wrong . And he is so gonna pay for making me work on my day off .

I had planned to go and watch some car racing with malik but he too had ditched me today and as I had nothing to do I went ahead and sealed the deal which ajwad was supposed to do and god were they irritating. Like who in right mind asks if I was single right in middle of sealing a deal .

Seriously I just hate people , like everyone is so annoying , And as I was thinking of how bad my day was going , I spotted her in the crowd, the one and only devil spawn, there she was standing in the crowd wearing a white shirt with jeans and a pair of white sneakers to match with it .

Great just great , only she was left to make my day even more annoying .

But what was she even doing out here, didn't she have classes to attend right now , I thought to myself but then again it was none of my business.

I was about to ignore and leave her as I was in no mood to deal with her right now . But some fucker pushed her making her lose balance and before I knew it .I was near her , holding her by her waist trying to balance her .

I glared at the dude who quickly apologised getting scared and ran off as if he had seen a ghost . Nidha groaned and rubbed her arm while muttering some curses under her breath. I unknowingly took her arm and started rubbing the area where it had reddened a bit .

"Why are you so careless" I scolded her to which she huffed her cheeks while pouting.

"Why do you care old man" she questioned moving her arm out of my grip and stepped away from me while giving me a dirty look.

I scoffed "so much for worrying about her , seriously zahid you should have minded your own business , nothing good happens whenever you encounter this devil spawn" I thought to myself and was about leave when I saw her searching for someone in panic.

And soon enough I felt her tugging my sleeve making me turn around only to find her looking at me with her doe eyes while holding my coat sleeve.

"What" I asked in a cold tone making her flinch but she soon regained her composure and looked at me nervously while muttering something under her breath making me more irritated.

"Speak properly" I spat harshly

"Umm,can you wait he-"

Before she could complete her sentence someone shouted her name making her freeze on the spot . I turned around and saw eshal and malik marching towards us .

"What are you doing here nidha ? Don't you have college? Where are-"

Before she could complete her sentence malik kept his hand over her mouth and whispered something in her ear  to which she nodded reluctantly. Weird I thought.