CHAPTER 18 : TWISTED SUNSHINES #2

❗️⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️ ❗️

The below content has mention of blood ,manipulation, gaslighting and killing

After calming myself down , I pulled eshal with me . away from that bastard sameer because I very well knew that if I stayed there any longer I would have brutally murdered him infront of everyone and I couldn't do that because it would scare my begum jaan .

First of all , after great difficulty I was able to convince her agree to this marriage and I didn't want it to get ruined because of some shrimp who couldn't keep his hands to himself .

I wouldn't let my three years of stalking and hard work go in drain because of him .

After making eshal sit with sara I realised that nidha was missing, I knew she was angry after witnessing the scene but I didn't want her to intervine with my plans as I didn't want him to be let of the hook after getting some scoldings or slaps .

And I knew nidha was violent but she was also a sunshine so of course she wouldn't be able to do much of a damage , was what I thought.

But oh boy was I wrong.

________________________________

Soon after 20 minutes everyone had gathered around buffet except for nidha, I didn't give it much thought , but thanks to their arrival
eshal seemed to have forgotten about the incident and was back to her usual grumpy self.

Seeing her back to normal I sighed in relief and started devising a plan to get sameer alone with me that is when I noticed him coming out from the direction of bathroom while clutching his stomach.

At the same moment nidha came back to us with a smirk and stood next to ameera with a very innocent face but her eyes gave away that she had done something. But I guess no one noticed it .

I shrugged and looked at sameer who was now sitting on a chair while injecting something to himself.

After about 2 minutes he fainted falling off the chair with thud .

And as an instinct I turned my head towards nidha only to find her smiling like Cheshire cat . Looks like I am not the only one twisted here , good job dear saali or should I say soon to be bhabi .

I regained my posture and maintained a worried expression before rushing towards the unconscious sameer .

After putting an act of getting worried and calling an ambulance I left alone with him saying others that he was my friend and I wanted to look after him .

I mentally thanked nidha for creating an opportunity for me to be alone with him .

________________________________