CHAPTER 16 : THE OUTBURST

I was scolding and advising my sister sara in hushed voice

I was scolding and advising my sister sara in hushed voice .

Advising her to break up with her good for nothing boyfriend to which she simply rolled her eyes .

"Bhai just because he stood me up today  for the event . you are telling me to break up with him , don't you think you are being unreasonable"

I scoffed at her naiveness .

"Yeah right, he so busy that he can't even call or meet his girlfriend for 3 weeks straight but remembers to text her regularly to remind her to send him money"

"Bhai how can you say that ,don't you know his families financial condition , he has to work hard to make their ends meet as he is the eldest and because of it we can't meet each other so often and as for the money I was the one who insisted and told him to borrow from me whenever he is in a fixed situation"

"Didn't you tell me to always cherish my partner as you don't want me to repeat the same mistakes as you , so why are you reprimanding me when I am doing exactly as you said , he loves me and I love him too"

I sighed in defeat realising she wouldn't understand me any sooner.

"That's not what I meant sa—"

Before I could complete my sentence sara squealed in excitement looking somewhere , before taking my hand and leading me to where Reehab , ayesha and nidha were standing.

"Looks like the entire kasukabe defence group is complete after so many days"

Sara said laughing while highfiving nidha and reehab while me and ayesha just rolled our eyes at their childish antics .

I knew sara did this to divert my attention from the topic we were in but no problem little sis after all , at the end of the day you have return to home itself and their I will have plenty of time to knock some sense in that stupid brain of hers .

I was cut off from my thoughts feeling everyone go silent and looking in a particular direction making me frown and look too .

There stood my princess flirting and laughing with that ayaan or aryan dude whatever his name was . I could feel my blood boil seeing  him smiling lightly and continuing saying something which made ameera laugh and hit his biscep lightly.

And as if to fuel my anger further nidha and ayesha commented.

"Yeh wala jiju bhi chalega"

(This brother-in-law is fine too)

I looked at them darkly making them tremble in fear .

"Tum log ko tho mai baad mai deklunga abhi iss chipkali ko hata ke atha hu"

(I will deal with you guys later, for now I will go and deal with that lizard )

I said before marching off in ameera's direction and as if sensing my presence she turned around and panicked looking at me making long strides towards them .