CHAPTER 22 : THE STAYCATION

We were in  Ahmed mansion's living room and were waiting for reehab to get ready while having a little chit chat with elders and some relatives that had come there

We were in Ahmed mansion's living room and were waiting for reehab to get ready while having a little chit chat with elders and some relatives that had come there . Well I was mainly having a chit chat with that old man's mom and unlike him she was a vibe and her arabic accent while speaking made me like her even more .

She didn't even look like an indian to be honest so I thought of asking her about her nationality but before I could ask reehab's loud voice distracted us .

"Sorry for the delay , ladies and gentlemen but this face needs lot of care to keep it as handsome as it is"

Reehab said flaunting his face while coming down the stairs in white kurta and pant with eshal di making frown as to when did she go up .

His comment made Ajwad and sara scoff .

"Ya obviously you need time so that you can cover up your ugly face with skin products to make it look like a normal human's face"

Sara said in mockery ,Making reehab gasp dramatically .

"Aww sara stop thinking that everyone uses skin care to hide their ugliness like you . Some people like me use it enhance our already beautiful face"

He said smugly flipping his non-existent long hair .

"Kutte tune mujhe ugly bola, ab tujhe nahi chodugi"

(Dog you called me ugly now I won't leave you)

Before she could even reach him a loud voice echoed in the living room making all of snap our head in that direction.

"What is happening here?"

There came Zahid ahmed with all glory wearing a black shirt which fit him like a second skin with formal pants, With his sleeves folded showcasing his veiny hands .

Looking at him like this reminded me of college when he came and stood in front of my table while lowly whispering and him wearing white shirt at that time didn't make it any easier. Why the hell did I find him hot that time , I even spoke meekly for the first time in my life .

I am a very bold and dominant person but around him I don't know why I lose my composure .

I was cut off from my thoughts when ayesha elbowed me making me realise I was unintentionally staring at me and to make matters worse he too was looking at me with a satisfied look on his face .

"Shit don't tell me I fed his ego" I mentally groaned and looked away from him . While making a mental note to stay away from him for the rest of the day .

he started saying Eid Mubarak to my cousins and two brothers and even gave everyone eidi .

(Eidi : money)

Soon he reached me and said Eid Mubarak , to which I responded back as I didn't want his family to know about our rivalry and I felt like he too wished me for the same reason but what surprised me more was when he gave me a thickest bundle of 500 notes saying eidi and walked away.